ball

The morning of the ball I had tea with Crashers. And then as instructed by him had a nice long soak in the tub. He had used camomile and mint bath oils. I ate some sweets while relaxing in the tub after a while I climbed out and spelled myself dry as I headed to my closet draco came in. "You should just wear something casual until it's time for the gown. But wear a button up shirt so you don't wreak your hair. I'm going to curl it some." He informed me as he followed me into the closet. He picked out a simple button up shirt boxers and sweatpants. I blushed and picked up a flatener. "Harry you don't need a scarf. Especially one as odd looking as that one." He said trying to take it from me.

          "Draco it's not a scarf. And I do need it." I took the clothes from him then. He gave me a confused look as I began to heard him out of my closet.

          "Why do you need it? And why are you always shy of changing we have the same stuff Harry not like it'll make any difference." He said gripping the door to my closet. He shot me a victory look when I faltered. Walking back into my closet smugly.

           'how do I get him out without telling him that we don't have the same bits?' internal panic rising I naturally bolted and went to mummy. She gave me a surprised look as I ran right to her. "Draco is in my closet. I don't want to tell him about my bothness. Help" I hissed out pleading for her to get him out. Giving me a gentle smile she told me to wait here. Then left fastening her blouse as she left the room.

          After a few minutes I heard someone shuffle down the hall then mummy came in holding the sweatpants shirt and not the flatener but a bra and panties ones that I had custom ordered. "Mummy!" I yelped blushing. She chuckled lightly. Handing me my clothes and giving me a gentle push to her bathroom. I quickly changed trying to get over my embracement at mummy haveing had my underthings.

            She smiled at me when I came out and and held up her gown bag shoes and makeup kit and a small clutch. "Shall we go get yours ready sweety?" Nodding my yes we went back to my rooms and gathered up my nail stuff, hair stuff, shoes, and gown bag. Mummy picked up my jewelry and put it in her clutch smiling at me. Then frowned as she saw me pick up a tight fitting pair of boxers and carefully fold them to put in my pocket. "Harry dear why are you bringing those?"

           I blushed having been caught. "I I'm a clutz..... If I fall I don't want anyone have a chance to see my bits or knowing I where panties. So I figure I'll wear these underneath the gown but over my panties."  I explained while starring at my feet and slipping them into my pocket. When mummy hugged me I let a sigh of relief out. After we headed down I insisted on not letting mummy carry much. We made our way along with all the other lady's draco and auntie to Bella's room.

          After draco had finished with my hair he helped mummy with hers. Then he left and went to get ready I was staring into the hand mirror amazed at the site. There was a French braid ringing my head like a crown and the rest was in a wave like piles. The ends hanging free in ringlets. Pansy broke me from my starring by taking the mirror. " Work to do!" I blinked at her then smiled. " I set about helping everyone else situate their hair prep found a few who need nail touch ups. Once everyone had dressed up and was ready I sat wiped out from all the helping.

      Auntie sat next to me. "Shouldn't you be getting ready Harry?" At my questioning look he pointed to me. "Your not dressed for the ball yet." I looked down eyes bugging. I stood and grabbed my gown bag quickly rushing into the curtained area. I could hear a couple of chuckles and giggles coming from the others. After pulling off my casual clothes I pulled on my boxers then frowned at the gown even in the store I had needed mummy to help. And I didn't want to risk my hair. "Mummy! Auntie! I help..." I heard shuffling coming closer so I held my shirt up in front of myself. When mummy and auntie came over I gave a weak smile.