getting comfy

After dinner the night before I had gone back to my rooms and gotten out a nice pair of pajamas and gone for a soak. Using the apple scented oils and soaps. I lay back enjoying the caramel chocolates. After brushing my teeth and preparing for bed I tried to lay in the bed however I found I couldn't sleep there. In the end I wound up sleeping on the chest at the foot of the bed.

Waking up to Crashers setting up an early morning tea made me smile. "Crashers what time is it and good morning." I said trying to be as polite as I could. He gave me a curious glance.

"Did you not like the bed or just not used to such things?" He asked frowning at me. "It is 5:30 in the morning. You do not appear to have slept long." He stated concern evident in his face.

I shrugged at him. " I always wound up sleeping in the widow sill at school. And I've always had trouble sleeping for long." Thinking to myself that probably won't change. As I took a cup of tea I asked. "What sorta of magic do you think I should study that aren't offered at Hogwarts?"

"Sir is asking me to tell you or sir is asking my opinion?" Crashers asked smirking at me. Putting several crumpets on a plate for me. "I can make a list of things you should study and a list of all possibilities for study after the main bases are learned."

With that I gave a relieved sigh. " For the record I would have been grateful for either. But I'm ecstatic you draw that up for me. I'm not wanting to make potions till Snape is here to teach me himself. But the rest.... I want to know as much as I can." I gave my best version of puppy dog eyes.

Crashers chuckled as he poured me some more tea. "I will prepare both lists and bring them to you at lunch. Where will you take lunch today?" He asked smiling even as he gave a small bow.

I think I'll take lunch here today as well as breakfast. I... I don't..." I trailed off not knowing how to ask Crashers how to do the password spell.

"Crashers will answer any questions sir we elves have been waiting for master to give us small ones to teach. We would take joy in using you as practice." He stated in a calm way. Clearly trying to comfort me by saying it was just to make sure they were ready for the day they were to help raise Voldemort's children.

Regardless I accepted it knowing it was just to put me at ease. "Idon'tknowhowtocastthepasswordspell." I looked away and nibbled on a crumpet as soon as I got it all out. Not wanting to see the elf's opinion of me change to one of discust or hatred. Still feeling his eyes on me I repeated more slowly. "I don't know how to cast the password spell."

"There is no reason to be embarrassed sir Harry. I can cast the magic and you can set the password we can do this after breakfast. For now you should prepare for the day." I whipped my head around to stare at Crashers. Tearing up a little and giving a small nod.

"I erm thank you. Umm I'm going to try some of the clothes from the small package I think." I said blushing getting a smile from Crashers. He gave a nod then popped away with the tea service.

I looked at the closet trying to gather my courage to try. "It's not like anybody else will know or see me right? ...right..." With that before I could change my mind I ran into the closet grabbing the skirt I had admired and a simple white blouse along with a pair of flats. Then darted to the bathroom gently placing the clothes on the counter I quickly took my shower. Then nervously eyed the clothes knowing I wouldn't ever walk out there without clothes. I carefully put the clothes on.

Once I was dressed I walked out and straight to the floor length mirror in my room. As soon as I looked in the mirror I frowned. The scars on my arms and legs could be seen. I hated what I saw despite being completely comfortable in the clothes. I desided to go change. But when I turned I saw three elves starring at me in wonder.