Boredom Tantrum

I was made to stay in bed for days getting more and more irritated. They had rubbed salves and fed me potions and not aloud me book's. Severely agitated my magic lashed out when auntie told me that I wasn't getting up today. My magic swirled around me in the room throwing everything around. Tables, chairs, vases, books, even the portraits. I had even thrown mommy, daddy, uncle, and auntie. "Yes I am. I've had enough of this! I'm bored outta my mind! My muscles will start to atrophy at this rate!" I ranted as I struggled to the side of the bed grunting as I sat up. My magic still swirling around the room.

Carefully testing weather my legs would still take my weight I stood. My leg wobbled but I still stood. Slowly I moved to the closet. My legs were wobbling horribly. And my right leg seemed jittery. When I opened the closet I gasped as I realized I had tossed everything in it about as well. I walked in further and sat at the dressing chair. Breathing hard from exertion. It took a few moments but I finally calmed down enough to rain in my magic.

"Well what do you have to say for yourself young man. I can tell you this your definitely grounded from all cata..." Mommy had just walked through the door and saw the state of my closet. Daddy looking a bit dazed had followed her but his eyes were quick to look around. "Look at what you've done the poor elves are going to be so upset." At that I literally snarled at her.

"So what it's not like I meant to do it! It just happened! And honestly for how long did you think I'd be okay staring at the damned ceiling!" I took a few breaths trying to calm myself down but I was to angry. The walk to my closet shouldn't have been so hard. "For fucks sakes I can't be stuck in bed any longer! I have to be able to walk into that interview in two days. If I can't it will raise huge red flags." I turned a punched the mirror. Trying to get my anger and anxiety out. It helped a bit but I felt a need for more. So I hit it again. When that wasn't enough I used my other fist.

Suddenly uncle had caught my wrist. He turned the chair to face him. "I know. A hyper teen like you can't have all forms of entertainment taken away and be happy. But you still need rest. How about I see if draco Blaise and Pansy want to come up for a bit?" I glared at him even as he healed my now bloody hands.

"How about we see how much longer they keep my wand books and just generally punishing me for getting hurt. Rest is one thing but I haven't been aloud out of that blasted bed for days. And now walking to my closet had me out of breath." With the hand uncle hadn't healed yet I grabbed a shard from the mirror and chucked it at the wall. I stuck in deep.

Uncle frowned at me for a moment. "You haven't been being punished Harry. They just want you to rest." Wrong thing to say what hadn't been broken by my punches was now shattered by my magic.

"You call not being aloud to do anything not being punished. A gilded cage is still a cage. I will not be trapped in that damned bed again!" My magic was darkening in the air till they could see it and it was flowing out of me. As it came close to them they all seemed to get very cold very fast like dementor's had flooded the room. "Get out." I said it very low and quiet but they heard me. Mommy uncle and Severus all left.

Daddy stayed put. After I heard the bedroom door close I turned away from daddy. "I'm not going anywhere baby. I'll see about your things. But you need to rain in your temper right now okay." I could feel him coming closer to me. I didn't want that. I wanted him to leave. "Son your going to hurt yourself at this rate your magic is flooding the room. Please take a deep breath Harry. Focus on your breathing."

I tried I really did but I was just so angry. "I-i can't daddy. I can't be stuck there anymore. It's starting to feel like my cupboard. But it's worse because at least when I was locked in my cupboard I could play with the broken toys I'd stolen from Dudley. At least in my cupboard I knew I'd be let out eventually so I could do the cleaning and cooking. At least in there I knew Dudley would make a mess and I'd be brought out to clean. There's no hope when I'm in that fucking bed." I started blabbering on about what I felt stuck in the bed. And daddy slowly wrapped his arms around me and picked me up.