Unspoken Rules

The next morning was spent checking my closet for the dress I'd wear ending up deciding to go shopping in Italy tomorrow morning pansy and Draco both in a gossiping mess. But I was nervous about leaving to go shopping. The afternoon was spent by Blaise trying yet again to coach me. At dinner I sat between Barty and Rabastan.

As I sat there pushing food around my plate feeling doomed. Barty had gotten up and gone over smiling as he listened to whatever Draco was telling him. Rabastan nudged me gently. "You should eat your going to Italy tomorrow for shopping. And we both know your going to buy all sorts of clothes and new gizmos to tinker with. You'll need your strength." He smiled at me knowingly causing me to blush hard. I quickly turned away shoving a bite of roast in my mouth. When Barty came back he ate quietly. "Severus and Lucius will be helping us tomorrow so I believe it is your dad and mom that will be going with you." Barty commented softly.

I nodded to him. "Pansy had the whole trip planned out in minutes. Honestly one would think she had super speed." I giggled to myself sarcastically. Then I looked up Barty. "I'm nervous about leaving. what if I get recognized? What if Dumbledore still has friends that will try to take me?" I said deathly quiet. Rabastan rubbed my foot with his own under the table. "Don't worry your dad's going to be right there with you. Not to mention your mom's terrifying." I smiled at that. Hey want to show me the memory of that. Auntie has a pensive in the lab. They both smiled then nodded. We ate quickly after that. Again at desert daddy had me sit on his lap and fed me desert. Rolling my eyes at his way of spoiling me. But secretly I loved it. It made me feel cared for. But I had noticed this morning that dispite mommy have her normal glow she has another glow coming from her tummy.

"Mummy?" I called to her curiously. She looked at me for a moment. "Yes Harry?" I smiled knowing I could ask my question now. "Why is your tummy glowing today?" I stared at her she looked bewildered by that statement. "Well everyone here has a glow but now your tummy is glowing did you eat something funny this morning?" Her eyes went wide with some sort of realization. And daddy gripped me tightly to tight in fact.

"Harry your saying you can see our aurora!?" Uncle asked clearly panicked. I nodded trying to pry daddy's arm off my stomach before he made me puke. "Sense when? Does the brightness bother you? Tom you'll make him puke at that rate lose your grip!" Uncle shot out a bunch of questions. When daddy heard all that he did loosen his grip. But I could feel everyone starring at me.

"Sense always muggles don't glow and squibs glow is very close to their skin. The glow doesn't bother me. And olivander said I shouldn't tell anyone else cause people would not like it. He said he'd never tell. But why is mommy's tummy glowing is she sick?" I rattled out clearly uncomfortable. I shifted trying to hide but daddy held me firmly in place not having it. "Why tell us then?" Daddy asked clearly not going to let me squirm away. "You won't hurt me you promised. Is mommy sick?" The edge of panic starting to sweep over me.

"No I'm not sick Harry calm down." Mommy said calmly she made a motion to come to her. As soon as daddy release I fled his lap and went to her. She kissed the top of my head and whispered in my ear. "Remember that talk we had about baby's and how they happen?" When I nodded slowly she smiled. Then my eyes bugged out and I jumped off her lap. I stared at her stomach and pointed questioning. She nodded and I ran to Draco and pulled his hand wanting to flee the room. He quickly got up and let me drag him away. Once in a sitting room I stared off. Draco set his arm over my shoulder.

"Well guess we will both be big brothers now huh?" I looked up at him he looked down at me and smiled. "Scared Potter?" I nodded slightly before burying my face in his chest. He held me like that for a bit. "You need to relax when you dance. Here try this suddenly he pulled his tie off and started to tie it around my eyes. Then he told me to step on his feet and stay there. Following his instructions. I heard music start playing and then I felt like I was swept away. Why were Draco's hands bigger all of a sudden? And why did Draco smell like Barty!? After a bit longer I felt myself be spun and lifted and now Draco smelled like Rabastan!? When the song stopped I felt the tie get pulled off slowly. When I looked up I saw Rabastan standing there holding me. And barty was holding Draco's tie. Both were smiling at me. I tried to back away but was held firm by Rabastan's arm.