ball Tom veiw

I watched as my son entered the ballroom with bella and young Ms. Parkinson. His eyes quickly sweeping over the hall. Then he whispered something to bella and pulled pansy along in a different direction from the way bella had gone looking where bella was heading I saw why he'd sent her a different way. Blaise and draco we're talking nervously. "He's definitely clever isn't he darling?" I said watching as he and young Ms. Parkinson made their way through greeting several more people in a vague direction of us.

         "Yes he is love." Narcissa said calmly. We chatted about how pretty he looked in his gown and contimplated weather or not to murder the two idiots drooling on the other side of the room. When our son made it to us as Ms. Parkinson greeted us formally I saw the smiles passed between him and Narcissa. Mr. Parkinson came up and we took them to the dance floor. I made sure Harry didn't look bad by calmly correcting any of his misteps eventually I lead him back to cissa. And took her out to the floor. I had noticed the looks he'd gotten when he entered but thought no one would be that stupid. Cissa and I danced though a few songs I saw the idiots finally start towards Harry. Then saw Aymcus appoching Harry. But figured he was just going to speak with him to keep him company. I kissed cissa's cheek as she gave me a knowing look.

       "You watch him like a hawk. Everyone knows he came in with bella. Meaning he's more protected then you might think." She was clearly telling me to worry less. I smiled but that smile slipped away when I saw Lucius and Severus stun him and drag him away. They looked murderous and his sister looked unsure till she looked to Harry then she shrugged. Harry was now in the arms of barty and bastion all three smiling. Then Harry was dancing. Once I could slip out I mummerd to cissa. "Gonna go see what happened earlier with Aymcus." She gave me a nod. And I slipped away. Heading to my office as that's where the wards told me the three were.

          As soon as I opened the door I saw Lucius beating the shit out of Aymcus. And Severus holding him up with magic binds. I came in and shut the door. "What on earth has caused this?" I asked nobody in particular. Know that it had something to do with Harry. And judging by the way they had been going about it they were pissed off and had barely been able to hold back enough to wait for me.

           After Severus explained exactly what they had seen and heard. I felt nothing but rage boil through me I tortured him. Not sure how long it took but he was begging to be let free when I was done with him. Instead I had him sent to the dungeon by Crashers. Who had a look of pure glee on his face. When we went back to the ball room I saw the boys were kneeling in front of pansy quickly I made my way over to cissa sev and Luci flanking me we stood together. As soon as we stood by her cissa smiled happily. And shot off the approval spell. My eyes quickly searched the crowd to find Harry I saw him looking a bit confused as the other approval spells went off but he shook it off. and looked to be waiting once others began to approach to give their congrats. he looked to cissa once he got a nod he went to them with haste.

         "Was it that bad dear? I can feel the dark magic coming off you in wave's." She was maintaining a pleasant face but I knew she was furious. Weather at me or Aymcus I was unsure.

          "We will finish dealing with him together dear." I answered telling her that she would probably want to kill him but that I had not done so as to not taint the evening for Draco Pansy and Blaise. She gave me a soft smile. But then noticed Lucius's hand's and frowned. "It really is that bad then. Not just his temper. You only do that when you believe your magic will be more deadly." She cast a healing spell over his bleeding knuckles. She wasn't wrong Lucius didn't use magic when angry because he didn't want a chance of killing by accident. "If they are to die I don't want it to be an accident. I want to know I had complete control. Not just got so pissed my intent killed them." I remember his mini rant from the first time he'd done that I battle he'd dropped his wand and pulverized the pedophile he'd been dueling after the man said he was going to play with a small girl when he was done there. That was the first time anyone had seen him not only lose his shit but beat someone to death.