fluff and stuff 2

~my body lies over the mountain my body lies over the sea my body lies over the ocean. Please bring back my body to me.~

Voldemort: I get it okay....

Harry and Hermione:

~bring back bring back please bring back my body to me. To me.

Voldemort: not cool guys....

Harry and Hermione:

~last night as I lay on my pillow. Last night as I on my bed. I dreamt that my body was dead.~

Voldemort: and you call me evil....

Harry and Hermione:

~bring back bring back bring back my body to me. To me.~

Harry: looks at Voldemort sadly. Sorry we thought maybe it was an old spell. It didn't work though. But hey we tried right it's the thought that counts isn't it. Opens jar that had held Voldemort in.

Voldemort: it is nice you tried. Screams in pain as a body suddenly starts forming around Voldemort.

Hermione: oh gods Harry! It was a spell do we run? Do we tell Dumbledore? No I got we kill him and hide the evidence right!?right.

Harry: blinks at her erm how about we just let him be and ask him to let everyone else be to? You know to each their own.... Then he gets to live we get to live and sixteen year old Tom was kinda hot. If he looks anything like that I'm keeping him.

Hermione: blinks at Harry that's a good idea. Why did I panic like that? And are you even into guys? Let alone you can't keep him Harry he's not a puppy.

Harry: don't know why you panicked. Or why you thought killing him would be a good idea. As for weather I like guys no clue. And of course he not a puppy he's a snake. And snakes are better then puppies. Cause you can hide them in your clothes and take them everywhere. Plus you can talk to..... Well you can't but I can talk to them. Plus they are shiny.

Voldemort: whimpers as the last bit of him forms. Slumping to the ground. Thinking I like potters plan better at least for now. Weak reaching up to try and block the all to bright light.

Harry: yup I'm keeping him! And mione he's just to cute to kill also don't tell Dumbledore.

____________________________________________

Dumbledore: time to go home Harry.

Harry: don't want to.

Dumbledore: it's not that bad off you go.

Harry: can't I live with Voldemort instead.

Dumbledore: .......fine stay here.

Voldemort: hey I'm not that bad.

Harry: shut up noseless I was saying your better then muggles. Honestly get a clue.

Voldemort: well then the key to using the cruciatus curse is to want to hurt the victim where as the killing curse you just need to ha..... Where you going?

Dumbledore: I believe he's going to bed Tom.

____________________________________________

Harry finds huge black dog in yard thinks I'm gonna pet it.

Black dog aka Sirius sees Harry approaching. Holds very still.

Harry slowly pet the dog. Sniffs hand cringes. Say you smell worse then Snape. Leaves.

Sirius thinks not my fault.

Harry comes back with hose and soap. Sprays dog with with hose.

Sirius yelps cold cold cold!!!

Harry puts soap on dog generously. Lathers soap up. Then spray soap off the dog. There now you just stink as much as Snape.

Sirius this kid is all lily.....

Lily from heaven laughs hysterically. That's my boy you tell him. Spray him again.

James from heaven stares in shock he just gave Sirius his first bath since we died. And how's he know what Snape smells like?

Snape comes over from across the street hugs Harry ready for lunch brat? We need to go over your scores. What's with the mutt?

Harry no idea he just showed up stinking up the street so I bathed him. Let's go.

____________________________________________

Barty: go fly a kite!!!

Harry: I'll out fly a dragon. Genius plan that.

Barty: go fish.

Harry: dive to the lake bottom no problem I'll become a human fish.

Barty: go right.

Harry: gets shoved through the maze by bushes. Looks at cup and goes right. Stays lost all night.

Barty: boys either an idiot or a genius my lord. I have no words.

____________________________________________