Begin Phase Two of Escape

As soon as all the information was taken care of I looked at her cocking my head to the side. "I never got your name mayam. We got right down to business. Also I'd like for you to receive a percentage off my account of 15% more once thing's are stable."

She gaped at me for a moment. "My name is Ripshang Mr Potter. And 15% is quiet a bit to give to the bank sir." She stared at me worriedly.

"Pleasure to be working with you Ripshang. As for the 15% it off the gross profits of successful investments and not to the bank. It is to go to you mayam Ripshang. I'd like that to be paid out to YOU once every two years." I gave her a look hoping it told her not to argue. Stunned silence met me so I continued. "Can you summon Lord Malfoy here please and get me any available mail-order catalogs as well as any files available on people looking for investors." She snapped her mouth closed then quickly began scrabbling to comply with my requests.

"The king is going to like you young lord. Oh! I've nearly forgot to go over your heirships! She said settling back at her desk after having called for the things I'd asked for. Your heir to house black and house Lefay. Oh and secondary heir to Slytherin." At that I nearly fell outta my chair.

"Wait you mean to tell me I am a step away from owning Hogwarts!? Lefay? black must be from Sirius but where the hell does Lefay and and Slytherin come from?" I asked starting to panic a bit.

"Yes the black heirship comes from Sirius Black. Lefay heirship comes from his husband Remus lupin. And as for the secondary Slytherin heirship it comes from two things one being as you are from both the Peverell and Emrys lines the second reason was granted by magic for conquest. The first heir being him." Ripshang said tapping the spot on her forehead to match where my scar was.

Thoroughly stumped on how to handle all that. I sat in silence for a few minutes. Until a few goblins came in carrying the requested items. I thanked them absently packing them up in my truck to look over later. "Is there anything else I need to tend to while we wait for Lord Malfoy?" I asked curiously.

"Yes dear child there is and I'm glad you asked as we couldn't have told you to do so. You need to collect your lordship rings and heirship rings. Shall we start?" She went on to explain each and every last ring and family moto. After each ring excepted me she gave me a family book for each. I felt like I was floating and very ?happy? By the time we finished I was giggling like a small child on a sugar high. "Have you seen what you look like child sense you got everything removed?" She asked very clearly amused with his giggle fit.

"No should I be worried do I look even uglier now?" I asked suddenly stopping my giggles. I noticed her frown at that sentiment. She summoned a floor length mirror for me to look in. She took my hand leading me to it she put me in front of it. Saying I was stunned was an understatement. My hair was longer and pitch black far more manageable. My eyes were no longer just green. One was green like an emerald and the other was the perfect shade of an amethyst. What really killed me is I was no longer wearing my glasses and I hadn't noticed. My body didn't look so awkward. For once I didn't immediately hate what I saw.

I hadn't heard Lord Malfoy come in. But now as I turned for the mirror I noticed him. "I had a lot more than just tracking charms Lord Malfoy then I held up my hands and I'm very well set. But I have a lot to learn and catch up on. Will he be able to lend me someone to help with that?" I started rambling excitedly and then I looked back to the mirror and saw my hair was now bright electric pink. Shocking me and it instantly turned black again.

"Well he didn't realize he was doing that now did he. I take he had a block on his metamorph abilities?" Lord Malfoy asked Ripshang carefully.

"He'll need to be tutored on everything and I suggest now that he not go back to Hogwarts next year he is legally an adult thanks to the papers being completed today. not to mention all the lordships." She stated flatly then barked a laugh as I started figuring out how to make my hair a rainbow. Causing Lucius to turn then also chuckle at my antics.