Monday

On Monday morning daddy woke me up before crashers could telling me we had to make a trip to a reserve in Japan. Apparently they had a resent newcomer which was a chimera. And it was causing trouble. So I slowly got ready for the day. I wore basilisk hide combat armor with a Greek style battle skirt. Daddy smiled at me my hair was put into a neat French braid with just my bangs covering my forehead.

       When daddy port keyed us to Japan I gasped at the culture shock. But quickly got over it deciding to drag daddy every where to all the shops littering the shopping center. He laughed at my antics but bought several things for me to take home with us. After almost half an hour he lead us in the direction of the reserve. Made us stop at nearly all the food stands on the way especially the ones with sweets.

      When we got to the reserve they made us leave all the goodies behind. I pouted at this until daddy pointed out that the creatures in here might try to steal them. Once inside a nervous looking girl lead us in the direction of the last sighting of the chimera. She explained to daddy that it had shown up 3 days ago in the oni enclosure. But had quickly moved on to the Qilin enclosure tearing up the enclosure and scaring the Qilin horribly.

         She pointed us in the right direction but quickly fled once we were inside the enclosure. We wondered through the area chatting in parseltounge about baby. And how happy she would be if we found her a mate. We both had strong hopes that this one would be male. Soon enough we found the destroyed section of the enclosure. It was not difficult to locate the chimera who had a Qilin backed against some rocks.

      Daddy grabbed me close and smoked us over to behind the chimera to listen. I leaned down to look at it's gender. I noticed that it was indeed male. I noticed when I stood back up that daddy looked stunned by something. Looking I noticed it seemed to be trying to get the Qilin to turn it's back on it. Realizing it wanted to mate it I blinked hard several times. Shaking myself out of shock I walked a bit closer.

        "Excuse me Mr chimera sir. I don't think she wants to be mated by you. But I know a lonely female chimera if your interested that is." I hissed purposely catching the attention of the tail. Instantly it spun jumping several meters to get to me. It stopped barely a yard Infront of me. Daddy was instantly by my side.

      "I have searched for unmated female like I for long. There are none. Begone pesky humans." It snarled at us barring it's teeth at us at the end.

        "She lives on land I keep I would happily take you to her she has long awaited a mate to hunt her. But if you believe your not an adequate hunter then we shall leave." Daddy pulled my arm as we slowly moved backwards.

         "But daddy we promised her a chance for cublings. We can't leave now she'll never forgive us!" I exclaimed in worry. Trying to head back.

        The sudden growl in my ear made me turn to see the lion head was right next to my face. Daddy was trying to pull me away but I stood firm. "Is it true? A female wishing for cublings? You know where to find unmated female?" It was sniffing at me gently. I giggled at him as his main tickled
Gently knotting my hands in his fur.

      "Yes and you will come with us either the easy way or the hard way. Easy you walk with us till we can portkey. Hard way we make you sleepy till we can get you there. Either way your going to meet her. She deserves cublings." I told him as I tugged his head down to look him in the eye.

          "Very well lead on. Small fierce one." He nugged me with his nose. While his eyes spoke of amusement.

      I grinned at daddy. He gave me a wary look. But took my hand and lead me as I walked backwards still holding his main. Daddy told him all about Baby on the way out of the enclosure. As we went back down the path to the entrance we had come in through I heard shocked gasps and hurried movements. But I held the lions gaze firmly. I felt daddy let go and our bags being collected before he took my hand again. After a few more minutes he activated the portkey landing us inside the garden.

       When he held the lions heads main we were smoked directly into the maze. Only then did I let go and carefully back away. Daddy quick to smoke us away from there. "Never ever do that again I thought for sure you would get eaten. But good job now onto more fun shall we." Daddy said picking me up and twirling me about. "You and me are going to go to the workout room. I'm going to teach you how to really fly." I quirked my head at him curiously. "Without a broom just you and the sky." I beamed at him excited to spend even more time with daddy. "Then after that we can either go to my office or to the snake house. And to finish off our day we are going to visit Hedwig."

        I squealed happily as I squeezed the stuffing out of him. "Let's go fly daddy!"