Horrible Morning

When I woke Crashers was staring at me. He looked very worried. "Sir you have slept longer. Now is 6:30 breakfast soon. You are to sit with Draco and his companions. In the informal dinning room. You should go now." He started to nudge me out of my little nest. Causing me to whimper as pain blossomed in my abdomen.

Crashers froze staring at me. "what is wrong sir?" He stood there confused for a minute. Till I managed to say childishly. "My tummy hurts bad."

When Crashers looked at my stomach his eyes bugged out then he smiled softly. "Sir you need a bath and rest. You is becoming lady now is why." I tilted my head in confusion. "You is having first blood" at that I panicked a bit. "Master Lady Narcissa could help she is kind." He gave me hope filled eye's that I couldn't deny so all I could do was nod.

I unsealed the room while Crashers was gone but didn't move the pain was back. Instead I curled in on myself hugging myself as tight as I could. I didn't know what to do to make the pain stop. How do girls know what to do? Or am I just weaker then them. ' Of course I'm weak always have been it won't change now.' A few sobs slipping through my lips.

Then I felt gentle hands soothing my back. "What's wrong dear child. You can tell me I'll help. Crashers came to get me." I shook my head lightly then gave Crashers a pleading look. I knew I'd never say it but he could.

"You wish me to tell her sir?" He was watching me closely for more distress. As soon as I nodded he gave a reassuring smile and slow nod back. "Sir Harry has both. And is having his first blood. He doesn't know what to do. Lady Narcissa has had bloods before and will know what to do. And Lady Narcissa is nice." He gave his own best impression of a puppy getting a wet giggle out of me.

When she touched my stomach just above my hip. I bit my lip to keep from crying out. Whimpers still escaped me though. "Okay Harry oh mm may I call you that?" Giving a nod to her she smiled. "Here take my hand and slowly stand up." Once I was standing up she started out the door. "Which door is your bathroom dear?" I pointed with my free hand. It was nice that she held my hand this must be what it's like to have a parent help you. " Okay sweet heart take a nice hot shower for as long as you like when your ready to get out give a shout and I'll help you."

"No need to be shy I had Draco you know and I have the other bit myself. Nothing I haven't seen before." She said firmly then walked towards the door. "I noticed the dresses I think they would make you very pretty Harry." With that she walked out into my room.

I started out standing under the hot water. But that did very little by way of helping. So I laid down and let the water hit my stomach directly. That was a way better. When I realized I should probably get out I called for Narcissa. She walked in hold a small bag okay Harry dry off in there a watch okay. Then she pulled out a pair of black panties and a square. After watching her instruct on how to put those on the panties she handed them over and said. "We will set you up with a bag just like this tomorrow. I'll take you out shopping for all the right stuff. For today just relax and rest." When I shivered beneath my towel she jumped. "Oh! Clothes!"

As soon as we were in my closet tic handed me some black sweatpants and blue t-shirt. I quickly put them on. Then I move to my bed. Crawling up into bed I lay down in a ball. The bed still lacking blankets from me dragging them in the closet. But I don't care I can't keep my eyes open. I quickly start to drift off....

When I woke up again I knew it was afternoon by the light coming in the window. I was warm and felt like I was in a cocoon. My stomach rumbling told me what had woken me. I sighed not wanting to get up. Hearing a familiar chuckle nearby I stiffen. "U-Uncle Luci?" Then he comes over and sit in the line of sight from my cocoon. smiling at me.

"Narcissa told us at breakfast you weren't feeling well today. So I thought I would drop bye and see how your feeling now. Your stomach is quiet loud. Heard it a few times before you started to wake." He help to peal my cocoon off me. Then help me sit up. Floating a tray from the table. The tray had fruit and a creamy soup with lots of crackers and a glass of chocolate milk. I ate only a little more then normal. And wanted to go back to sleep.

"Uncle Luci will you cuddle with me till I go back to sleep?" I asked mainly because I wanted to be held. But also because his hugs made me feel better.as I gave him my biggest puppy dog eyes he was clearly trying to say no but caved and nodded. Wrapping his arms around me and laying down. I felt the pull of sleep dragging me down. I felt safe, warm, and cared for. I just knew I would have good dreams.

I apparently slept the rest of the day and they couldn't wake me at all. Much to Narcissa's amusement. Uncle Luci had fallen asleep right along with me as I was in my cocoon. When everyone came to check on me near dinner time they had all seen him snoozing. They had teased him mercilessly though out dinner. To which his only reply was you try cuddling a cat to sleep.