Riddle Manor

Walking towards the office seriously peeved about how much as been lost since my absence. ' want something done right gotta do it myself.' grumbling about so much decay in magic on my way. As soon as I get there I here a tapping on the window. Looking out I see nothing so I frown. But I open it anyway hearing a flutter of wings and seeing some paperwork on the desk move. " Seems someone has half a brain." I pull out my wand aiming it at the desk and cast a quick finite incantatem. The beautiful white owl sat on my desk looking at me curiously.

"All right then gorgeous what have you got for me?" Walking over to her I cast detection spells galore and nothing. "Huh so no Ill intent yet." Taking the letter off the owl fly's to the back off my chair. And seems to be giving me the stink eye!? ' No return address interesting.' after reading the letter twice I sit back. "Well they have a point don't they gorgeous."

Dear Anonymous,

As for my preference I normally would prefer Lord however in this case let us use a secret name shall we Marvlo Tomson. As for why I want him dead I won't share with you just yet as I don't know your intent. As for why Potter doesn't wish to return no idea. Though that is intriguing tell me what you know about that I might be able to piece it together. And I believe you might be right about him not wanting to fight. But better safe then sorry.

Sincerely
Mr. Tomson
P.S. Burn this when done.

That done I look at the bird. "Well they may not notice you unless you land on them. Might want to wait for them to be alone beautiful." With that said I tied the letter to her leg and cast my own notice me not. "Off you go." I waited for a bit to be sure she was gone before closing the window then went back to work. Wondering who it could be.