Enough is Enough

Without needing to ask her Narcissa began Lady lessons the next day bright and early. At 5:30 she joined us for tea straightening my back and fixing my hold on the cup. She explained that she would teach him in a way that while it could be used when he was being a boy. For the next week they made quick work of etiquette lessons. Starting in on dancing and walking in heels the next week.

Harry had been kept so busy that he didn't notice Voldemort at meals. Or watching his classes. Let alone that he would read while walking to his next lesson and occasionally get redirected on direction to avoid hitting a hallway table. Or falling down the stairs. His lessons were keeping him so distracted that a month later he was so exhausted that he slept through breakfast.

Voldemort who had corrected Harry's course five times in the day before. Was worried to say the least. So at breakfast when Crashers told everyone Harry had yet to wake. He slapped his hand on the table. Everyone was quick to pay attention. "That's it! His lessons need to slow down how many lessons things is he even studying anyway? He looked around the table irritably.

"He's studying the main courses plus German and meditation from me. So seven from me." Barty said quickly.

"Etiquette, dance, and french from me." Narcissa stated calmly

"Politics, and strategy here." Lucius put in.

"Potions, and herbology." Snape put in.

"Me and Pansy are teaching him fashion, and the language of flowers." Draco said a bit shocked at everything Harry had been balancing.

"That's way to much. Give me your time tables with him I'll work out something so he can get them all without being overwhelmed like this." Voldemort said firmly leaving no room for argument. Everyone nodded looking around at each other surprised. "Sixteen courses honestly what was the boy thinking!?"

"He may not have been able to say no Tom." Narcissa stated. "He knows and is very aware that he is lacking in knowledge. He may have simply been accepting before the offer could be taken away. Or perhaps he simply didn't want to come off as ungrateful." She looked contemplative as she stared at her plate.

"Regardless sixteen is far to much for one week. And I fully intend on addressing the issue with him. Lucius you will be present. He trusts you more then the rest of us. As for the rest of today he will not be attending any lessons. Except the one with Severus." He added seeing Severus open his mouth. "I'm aware of the potion that's almost finished Severus. He has worked hard on it and I won't take that away." Seeing everyone nodding in understanding. I finished my meal and stood to leave.

Once in front of Harry's rooms I knocked. When I heard a groggy enter. I stepped in and saw Harry shuffle to the bathroom. I sat on the couch near the fire to wait for him. Once he came out his eyes bugged. So I stood "I just wanted to inform you today's lessons have been cancelled the only lesson you need to attend will be potions. Also you will come to my office immediately afterwards. To discuss how you feel things are going so far. And I'll let you know my personal views as well." He blinked tears forming.

Realizing he thought he had done something bad I rushed to tell him. "Nothing to bad Harry just what I've noticed. And feel should change a bit." He nodded at me so I walked to the door and called Crashers. "He missed breakfast so see about getting him something to eat." With that I left and started with calling Snape to my office.

"How do you feel he is doing during lessons Sev?" I hadn't looked at him Severus knew I wanted only facts.

He is doing well he's learning far quicker then I'd have expected him to however he is tiered it shows in his face during book work. I worry he might make mistakes at critical points most days. But when asked he always says he's fine." Snape stopped speaking clearly not having any more to say.