The Get Away

As the train pulled up to the station I mentally was doing a marathon. Blaise set a calming hand between my shoulder blades. " It'll be alright you'll get away." Then he gave me a slight push towards the door of the train. Since it was mostly Slytherins on this end of the train it became even clearer how much they stood with me. As I manuvered my way through the crowd's it became obvious to me they were doing their best to shield me from view on my way to a restroom. As soon as I was in the restroom I double checked that I had everything then activated the portkey.

As I felt the hook behind my navel I my eyes opened wide. I felt the press of being moved from one place to another I felt queazy. Then I saw the ground swimming up to meet me so I prepared to land. Landing easily this time I wondered if that was why others landed so smoothly. Quickly as possible I threw my cloak on and darted inside of gringotts. Going to the first available teller and hurriedly telling them that Anonymous sent me.

The goblin quickly stood with a whispered follow me. Following the goblin to a long hallway I hadn't noticed before. Then making our way through the maze of hallways till we reached a door that said Potter. He knocked saying something in his language. As I removed my cloak. "Erm excuse me sir but what language was that? It sounds difficult to learn."

The goblin looked at me seemingly surprised. "Your lot call it gobbledygook. Your lot do struggle with it." With that he shoved a thumb towards the door. "She's waiting for you." Then began to walk off.

"Oh! Uhh thanks sir! Have a nice rest of your day." Then I turned to the door. Peeking my head through the door I asked. "May I come in?" Spotting the female goblin nod I come in and stand before her desk. "Anonymous sent me for a cleansing. Mayam." I looked at the top of her head.she threw me a curious look.

"Please sit Mr. Potter. We have some things to discuss and things to check before the cleansing can begin." Once I took the seat she had gestured to she began again. " Now you'll need your key. And we will be running some tests to see what needs done. Lastly Mr Potter we will discuss your account." I nodded to show I understood as I pulled out my key placing it in front of her. She picked it up looking it over and began to scowling. "Did you place this tracking spell on here?"she gave me a hard look.

"N-no m-mayam." I shook my head violently. " I have barley had my key since I was eleven D-dumbledoor, and Mrs. Weasley said it was for safety reasons." I was definitely scared by the female goblin who was all but foaming at the mouth.

"I see." She said tightly. "Let's test your blood now." She slammed a dagger down on the desk then placed three parchments on the desk. "Three drops on this one; seven on this one; and fourteen on the last. Begin." She snapped glaring at the key in her hand.

I picked up the blade and started leaving the blood where she told me to. When the blood swirled on the page then began to form words I paled as I watched one giving my birth records, and title rights? Another the next was steadily getting thicker and thicker. I could see some medical facts about my past injury's on it and knew it would be a while. The last had already formed the word blocks, compultions, and active spells. I paled as I saw it was forming many words.

When I looked at the goblin she was starring at the second with a horrified face. Though it did look like it could be made into some of Hermione's light reading material. "Are you okay mayam? You look at little pale." Her head shot up to look at me fully.

"I'm fine dear child. Questions?" She asked still looking horrified.

"Erm yes can you explain these." I said pointing out the third sheet full of spells and stuff that were on me. "I mean just put it in simple terms. As I have a bit of a headache." I asked trying to distract her from the second sheet witch had started to glow a soft blue.