Happy Mess

Two days came and went Harry had sort of adjusted to living in Voldemort's house. At 5:30am he would wake to a light tea service and chat with Crashers. At 6am he would get ready for the day. At 7am he would eat breakfast. From 7:30 - 10:15am he would go over his books on family history's. Then a fifteen minute break for snacks. At10:30 he'd be back at it. Going over investment strategies and ideas until noon.

He took an hour for lunch. Then would look at shopping catalogues from 1 - 3pm. Taking another fifteen minute break before moving on to properties he had to look into. Harry would look at the information on those until five when Crashers would come in and take it away and drag him from his room all the way to the dinning room.

"Crashers? I feel like something is going to happen today. Has barty said anything?" I asked while I worried my napkin. Crashers frowned at me pointing to the tea. "If the house is under attack what do we do?" All I could think of was Dumbledore must have found me somehow. Or Voldemort's hospitality has run out.

"Nothing is amiss sir. When under attack we elves are to take all children to hide. Barty has said nothing of interest. Now eat Harry your far to thin." Crushers said not for the first time this morning. Likely the cause of his exasperation. "I want you to go get dressed if you're not going to eat the elf demanded and I get to pick!" Crashers smirked at me right before he darted inside the closet.

Even I knew there was zero chance of me eating this morning. I got up and made my way into the closet. When I got there I saw that Crashers was tearing the closet apart as he sorted out what I would wear today. Clothes and shoes flying about as he looked through them then. He sighed "no it just won't do. I know he said a dress!" Suddenly he was looking through the few dresses I owned. Matching them to shoes and stockings.

When he suddenly ran over grabbing my hand pulling me to the dressing chair and handing over undergarments. As soon as I had those on he slipped the dress over my head and at me in the chair. Once I was fully dressed in the beautiful A line floor length dress he puts on the stockings from before changing the ribbons color to match the dress and slid on the heels smiling at me. "Gorgeous sir simply gorgeous." When Toc and Tic popped in they made quick work of my hair and... Nails?... Then I was pulled awkwardly to the mirror to see.

I was amazed at what I saw with the dress hair and nails I honestly didn't recognize myself. I looked like a girl and a pretty one at that. Smiling I turned and dropped down to my knees pulling Crashers, Toc, and Tic into a group hug . "I look pretty I whispered thank you elf magic is awesome." But a sudden gasp came from Crashers.

"Someone has arrived sir Crashers be going to look." Before he popped away however all three elves gasped "They are in the family wing." He said then popped away. I quickly sealed the room. Standing slowly and wobbling towards the closet to find something boyish to wear. when Crashers suddenly popped up in front of the closet I had yet to make it to. "It is master Malfoy. He has been wondering how you are. He has come to see you for the day. Was... Was it him who took you shopping last time?"

Breathing a sigh of relief I answered. "Yes it was why? I'll let him in once I change." I moved to head towards the closet but lost my footing and fell face first on the floor. "I should probably take these off and practice with them some other day." I chuckled moving into a sitting position.

Crashers hand was covering mine the instant I reached for the shoe. " Master Malfoy has another of those bags like the one these were in. Does master Malfoy know?" Crashers seemed nervous now. I knew it was likely the Lucius did know it was probably him who had set it up to be in his shopping.

"He might." I conceded. "But if he doesn't... No he won't hurt me... I okay help me up." Once I was standing I gave the release word. Nervously wringing my hands I gave Crashers a nod. Crashers was at the door instantly opening it. Likely before I could change my mind.