My Father Needs to Know

I was walking up towards Potter to taunt him a bit. Good way to know how shitty he's feeling, when I over heard the conversation of Weasley and the mud blood. As I listened to them I watched as Potter seemingly hunched in on himself. 'Not good.'

Potter slowly stood taking his owl with him. As he turned Blaise, Pansy, and myself saw unshed tears in his eyes. As he walked away quietly I looked at them. Receiving nods from both I knew they agreed. 'My father must hear about this!' we made our way to Slytherin common room and I sat down to pen him a letter.

Father,

I was walking up to see how Potter was feeling during lunch when I heard something disturbing. Potter's supposed friends were talking about how the headmaster pays them to be his friends. Worst of all they called him a loon. He was sitting only a short distance from them. I think he heard, as it looked like he was trying not to cry when he left.

Puting on my heirship ring I walked out envelope and candles being in the owlry. Blaise and Pansy right behind me. But when we got there I heard Potter instruct an owl to go to MY FATHER! Then MY OWL! flew out of the owlry. As quick and quiet as we could we went down and hid till he was gone then raced back up.i quickly added to the letter.

Father,

When we got to the owlry to post the letter. I heard Potter telling an owl to go to you... MY OWL!!!!!!! Flew off. His face was tear stained. Are we going to help him?

Your son
Draco

"Pansy can you lend me your owl. Potter used mine." I tried not to sound angry but I was.

"Sure Draco. But try not to be to angry he might be reaching out to your father for help." Pansy gave me a pleading look. And I could feel myself cave she was of course right. If Potter needed help he wouldn't know who else to go to. after sealing and sending the letter we went to our Commons.