The Last Day of Classes

As I was eating breakfast my mother's owl swept down landing gracefully in front of me. Every Slytherin at the table side eyed me a message from her was always important. Like an unwritten law everyone listened calmly I took the letter and held it as I got up every child of a death eater watching several following my actions. I swept from the hall.

As soon as we were safely ensconced in the common room I tore it open. Reading it aloud they all looked at me. "So he is back. And wants him safe." As soon as Blaise, Pansy, and me explained what we saw and heard yesterday silence descended. "We will spread the word to low-key watch his back." I nod not knowing what else to do.

"I will let him know that if he needs anything to let us know." I said staring at my mother's letter he asked for help from my father. Mother knows and told me to protect him. He's back. "What else is wrong that he had to go to my parents? We all know that's drastic measures for someone like Potter." I asked looking to a seventh year. Feeling very confused emotionally.

"Likely quite a bit. I just hope it's not as bad as I think. For all three of them to be in on this means it's pretty bad. But hopefully not as bad as worst case scenario." He replied carefully. "Now we need to spread the word out quietly and quickly. GO!" We all quickly dispersed out among the castle.