Enter Bellatrix

When morning came I started my morning routine. During morning tea with uncle and mommy they both seemed on edge for some reason. I had to kick them out so I could get ready for the day. I desided to wear girl clothes for the day. Dressing in something that was comfortable and functional yet pretty.also Putting on a pair of reasonable heels. Tic and Toc came to help me get ready. They also seemed worried. So it put me on edge.

"Is daddy okay every seems worried today? Did he get hurt? Did he not come back?" I started rambling with my consern bubbling up to the surface.

Toc took my hand in his and gave me a reassuring look. "Master is fine. He is very well he is being at the table already sir." He said calmly. Giving me a nudge towards the door. I took the hint. I went out and headed down the stairs. Then I saw a lady that reminded me of Sirius standing at the bottom of the stairs looking at me. "Who are you?" The question was inosent enough but apparently she didn't think so.

"SLUT! CRUCIO." She yelled and threw the spell at me before I could process I was being attacked. I tried to dodge on instinct, but due to the heels I wound up falling the rest of the stairs. The crucio lighting my body on fire. Above my screams I could hear her cackling. She let the spell up and said "bet you'll think twice before going after what isn't yours next time huh whore." Then she seemed to notice my scar. "Well what have we here? Itty bitty potty is the sneaky little slut. Crucio" she hissed and again my body was on fire. I couldn't think properly through the pain. Then the pain stopped and I could hear daddy. I couldn't make out what he was saying clearly yet.

"D-d-da-dy" I stuttered out just wanting him to hold me. When he came into view I wanted to reach out and grab him but found I couldn't with the way my body was still shaking. He started shushing me telling me it was going to be okay. But I was scared and only getting more scared as I realized something that horrible. "L-l-legs" I managed trying to tell him I couldn't feel them. I heard feet rushing up from the hallway.

"Tom what happened!? Why's Harry shaking so bad?" I heard auntie rush out clearly starting to worry.

"Bella happened. Do a medical scan Severus quickly. He's trying to tell me something about his legs. Stay awake Harry daddy's gonna fix everything." He said tears in his eyes as he spoke. I knew it must be bad if he was almost in tears.

"His spine has been fractured he may not be feeling them. Luci go distract the kids. Cissa help me fix his spine. Tom hold him still. She also seems to have crucioed him." I saw daddy lean across me. Then felt pressure on my torso. He was using his whole body weight to keep me still. "Rodolphus hold his legs!" Auntie yelled. I heard movement but felt nothing. I focused on daddy who was telling me that everything was going to be just fine.

When I felt a huge pressure in my back that hurt worse then anything else I cried out. Begging for mommy and daddy to make it stop. But daddy kept me still. Tears flowing down his face freely I knew he was saying something that was meant to sooth but I could no longer hear him. The pain drowning everything else out. When I heard something snap within me the pressure stopped. The pain was still there but the pressure which had made it worse was gone now. As the pain started to reseed to a throb throughout my body being more so at my back daddy held something to my lips. I didn't want to drink I was scared. So I turned my head away.

"Come on Harry it'll help the pain son. You can do it." He coaxed gently trying to bring my head up a little and bringing the Vial back to my lips. I recognized the scent of pain potion this time. Taking a sip I tried to reach up for daddy again only getting halfway before my arm fell. "That's it sweet boy just a little more" I purses my lips. And turned my head slightly.

"D-d-da-dy... W-wa-was i-i-I.... b-bb-bad?" I looked at him unsure if I had done something wrong. Pleading with my eyes to be told what I had done.