Get Me Out of Here

When Ulysses lands on the floor in front of me I reach out for the letter. "Thanks." After reading the letter I pull out some parchment and write to lord Malfoy.

Dear Mr. Malfoy,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I had several reasons why I used your owl.
1. Hedwig can't be noticed gone all the time.
2. Since you are aware of me it is safer.
3. Ulysses likes to help.
4. If you handed the letter to him then I made you into an owl giggling to myself.

I did not mean to make you worry about Draco's well being. For that I truly am sorry. Maybe we will meet one day and I can say it formally until then I shall keep my shame to myself so that you know I speak truth.

Sincerely
Anonymous wizard

Mr. Tomson,
Potter is thrilled that you'll help. "Even if he kills me it'll be better then there. I wouldn't wish those people on him." Seriously worried about that. And yes it's what he said about it. Why gringotts? How will he activate the portkey? He was pretty miffed you "ruined my whole life over a prophecy." It is rather amusing that you and Harry like the same class. Harry now has two pen pals. Isn't that great. Next big question... What were your real goals for the war last time? All we know is that you want to exterminate muggles, muggleborns, and anybody that got in your way. But that has never sounded right. I mean you were a genius according to what I have been able to dig up nice sutoname by the way very cute. Really I find it very cute. Potter said Granger and Weasley are paid by dumblearse to be his friends.

Anonymous

Sealing Voldemort's letter inside of Mr. Malfoy's. I give it to Ulysses and tell him to go back same as last and stay till morning. Then I look at Hedwig holding up the portkey "soon."