A Response!

I was sitting at dinner being ignored by everyone again. I really had no appetite anyway. When I heard wings then a weight landed on my shoulder looking over I saw nothing. ' Hedwig is back I should go least they realize who I wrote... Who am I kidding he just shood her away but still.' grabbing a bit of meat I got up and left quietly walking out side. I end the spell on her. "Well was it a good flight at least?" As I hand her the meat I look at her and start. "He wrote back!? Really? There is hope." I rub her feathers affectionately. Then quickly take the letter. Then I race to the owlry and write my own response.

    Dear Mr. Tomson

    I seen Potter begging almost every year to stay. Earlier today he actually got on his knees in front of headmaster arsehole begging. Couldn't hear it all but Potter said something about thinking he'll die. Sorta worried about that I mean is he worried you'll find him??? As for my intent I sorta know Potter we have spoken on occasion. He told me once has has not one clue why you tryed to kill him or why you tryed again in his first year. And since your back why not ask why. The only person I would tell about why is Potter. And I'd only tell him that as he's being kept ignorant. Which is fairly obvious as Granger and Weasley seem to constantly try to distract him in classes. And Weasley always keeps him form the library and studying. And no I don't spy on him the whole school should notice it but most wizards lack common sense. Also she'll stay till morning. And I think Potter might be abused. Not that you're not scary.

                                                       Anonymous

    After addressing it to Mr. Tomson I give it to Hedwig. Go when you're ready to and stay there over night. Casting the charm again. I turn and burn the previous letter from Voldemort. Well best head to bed.