Chapter 4 - Madison

After a seven hour flight I finally land in Boston. I'm exhausted but giddy that I get to see Maxon for the first time in over a month. As I walk back into the airport, I feel like I stepped back in time. Except this time as I take Maxon in, I run to him. He also sprints a bit and before I know it I'm in his arms once again.
"Mi amor." He whispers to me, holding me to him so tight he lifts me clear off the ground. I wrap my arms tightly around him taking in his familiar fresh, masculine scent that I missed so much.

"You're here." He gives me a smoldering kiss that turns me into a complete pile of nothing. I grip his hair, missing the feel of his lips on mine. It's been too long.

He pulls back, running a hand over my hair as he molds me to his chest.

I watch as people walking by stare at us but I don't care. I'm finally back with the man I love. The only arms I belong in.

"Let's get out of here." He reaches for my backpack, hooking it over a strong shoulder then leads me out to our new home.

* * *

I don't really take in the details of Maxon's home other than it's a long winding road leading up to a massive house because I can't stop the ache between my legs. My mind is clouded with desire and I can't think of anything else than having him inside me. The moment we cross the threshold I can tell Maxon is feeling the same way. After setting my bag down on the foyer, he's on me, lips moving fiercely against mine. I moan, running my hands through his hair as his hands slide down to cup my ass. He groans as I wrap my legs around him, his hard-on digging into my core.

"Fuck. Beautiful, I need to be inside you."

I pepper kisses onto his face as he leads us upstairs to his bedroom.

I barely have time to take in the lights reflecting off dimly from the grey walls before he's laying me down on the bed. I sink into it as he starts stripping off his clothes revealing his athletic physique. My breath hitches at the sight of his gorgeous tan skin, his muscles shifting as he hooks his thumbs into his boxers, his thick erection springing free. I whimper, squeezing my legs together as my nipples harden at the sight. We've had sex many times now but I always feel like it's the first time. Especially when he walks up to me, running his hands over my heated body. I moan, knowing he likes undressing me. Once he strips off my panties and tosses them to the side he growls, his eyes focused between my legs. "You're so wet, beautiful. I need to get a taste."

He leans over, his mouth hovering over my core. His eyes meet mine just as his tongue makes contact with my skin. Slowly he drags it over my lips until it bumps over my clit. My head falls back and I cover my hand over my mouth to try and stifle my loud moans.

Maxon growls as he continues his slow torment on me. "Look at me, beautiful. I want your gorgeous eyes on me."
I lift my head and glance down at him, his tongue lapping at my p****.

I whimper at the erotic sight. His stubble making my hips jerk and causing me to press into him. He lets out a low rumble and I moan.

"Fuck, you taste so good, beautiful." He says gruffly licking me one last time before pulling back.

I let out a whine in protest trying to pull him back to me but he withholds, chuckling as he leans over me to whisper. "I'm going to fuck you now, Madison. I'm letting you know now because I don't think I can hold back any longer."

I whimper, his dirty words turning me on so much I feel I'm going to combust.

He reaches over and pulls on a condom over his thick erection. He grips himself, squeezing a bit before lining his head at my opening. He looks up at me breathing heavily.