Chapter 11 - Madison

I feel warm kisses being peppered all over my face, down my jaw to my neck and collarbone.

I lazily open my eyes and find Maxon shirtless on top of me.

"You're back." I give him a sleepy smile. After hearing his mom tell him that the kids wanted him for an autograph and Maxon directed her on-growing suspicion of what we were doing elsewhere, I took a nap with a sigh of relief. Imagine if she had walked in on her son grinding into me? That would've been embarrassing enough to make me melt into the bed.

"I am." With a sexy smirk, Maxon starts running a hand up my bare thigh.

Leaning down, he captures my lips with his. I run my hands through his soft dark hair, which he's recently cut since football season started. His tongue traces over the seam of my lips, something he does every time he's asking for permission for me to open. I do and as his warm silky tongue meets mine. I let out a low moan, pulling him closer to me. He starts grinding against me and that's when I realize...

"You're naked." I pull back, capturing his stubble covered cheeks in both my hands. He glances down at himself and meets my gaze with bright eyes. "It appears so."

He starts thrusting his thick erection between my short-clad legs.

"Maxon..." I say, trying to think past my desire, "What about your mom?"

"She's not here. Went to a neighbor's house."

He slips a big hand under my t-shirt and pushes up, taking my shirt with him.

"What if she comes back?" He slides his hands up and under my shirt until I'm laying topless underneath him.

"She won't. Trust me." He starts kneading my breasts and squeezes them together, leaning down to trace both of my nipples with his tongue. Taking his time and giving the same attention to each.

My body breaks out in delicious shivers at the feel of his warmth on me.

He peeks up at me and gives me a smirk.

"Maxon,"

"Yes, mi amor?"

My blood boils with desire at the sight of him.

I want him. Now.

"I want you." I cup his cheeks and his gaze turns completely black.

Pulling back, he wastes no time in removing my shorts and settling himself between my legs.

Leaning down, he captures my lips with his while he grinds his thick cock into me. I moan, quietly, just in case.

He growls against my lips, pushing off me and reaching for his bag.

"What are you doing?"

He pulls out a bag and I see that he brought condoms. Condoms!

I inhale sharply, not expecting him to bring them to his mom's house. "Maxon, you brought condoms?"

He smirks, completely unfazed by my reaction. "A man has to always be prepared, sweetheart. Unless, you want me to go bare? I can do both."

His eyes have a devilish glint and boy do I know he wouldn't mind.

We actually tried once, I couldn't go through with it.

He must notice the same thing now because he rips open the packet and slides it onto his thick, pulsing shaft.

Leaning back over me, he positions himself at my entrance.

"Maxon," I run my hands through his soft hair.