Chapter 3

Milos pov

"sir are you ready to go" one of my guards asks me, "yeah, lets go" i say, i jump in the car and we start driving, i really wish i could just go out on my won sometimes instead of having to have guards stuck to my side.

"where are we going first your highness" the driver asks "jd please i need to pick up some trainers" he nods his head and starts driving in that direction.

"we are here sir" i thank the driver and get out of the blacked out Mercedes, the guards come and stand at my side, " we need to check the premises are secure sir" i really dont think somebody is just spending their life waiting out of jd for me to randomly turn up one day and assassinate me, its not like the public know im even out the castle, but im sure they will soon.

i stand outside with one of the guards whilst the other checks nobody wants to kill me.

"its secure" the guard next to me tells me, i nod my head and we walk in, im hoping this is going to be quick i know what i need and i want to be in and out before anybody spots me.

i pick up a pair of air Jordan 1 low and a Nike jumper and go to the check out, when the woman at the tills sees me she immediately pulls her shirt down and try's and sticks out her non existing boobs at me, why do people do that when they see me, do they think I'm going to swoop them up and put them on the throne with me, no.

"prince milo, is that all" she questions whilst looking at me up and down "yes" she looks at me with disappointment but scans my things "that will be €243.43" she says, i pull out my black card and type in my pin.

once i am done i grab the bag of her hand but before i go she places her hand on mine " please prince milo if you need anything you can contact me" i pull my hand away from hers, i have no clue where its been.

"im fine thank you" i walk out of the shop and the guard's follow suit, i climb into the car, "the café on grove street" i say to the drive as i rest my head on the window.

moments like that remind me of how alone i am, and its nit a nice feeling. im surrounded by people day and night so im not alone just lonely. my dad wants me to find somebody soon so he can relax that when he passes away there will be two people on the thrown, and my mum wants me to find somebody so i have somebody to love and she wants grandchildren.

They act as if i want to be alone for the rest of my life. for one im only 24 and i obviously want somebody, and when i find them i will not let them go no matter what.

my mother said when she meet my father she knew he was the one straight away with no doubt, she couldn't care less about what anybody said she knew and well she was right as they are happily married and have been for a very long time.

she convinced im going to have her skill of being able to tell who im supposed to spend the rest of my life with as im not one to mess around with woman and just want the onw unlike my father who had a woman in his bed everyday before he meet my mother, she tamed him as she says and then he became a good king when my mother inherited the throne.

"we are here your highness" , "thank you" i get out of the car and the guards come to my side " do you guys mind staying a few steps behind" they look at each for a moment like they are think " of course sir" i nod my head, it wasn't like they was going to say no to me anyway.

i start walking to the café/coffee shop that i had been to a few times, and its really good. as I'm about to walk in a woman bumps into me i wrap my arm around her so she doesn't fall on her arse, and her tea spill all over my shirt which i must say is fucking boiling.

i was about to say something to her before she lifted her head " oh my god I'm so sorry" she says in a panic , she is beautiful and the one, i take a second to reply "its ok belle", she looks behind me to what im guessing is my guards, she does not seem to recognise me which is a bit shocking until i clock onto her British accent.

"my names not belle" she suddenly say, i burst out laughing but i decide to not to tell her what it really means.

"what's your name", "Vivian" she replies, a beautiful name for a beautiful woman i reply back with telling her my name.

"can i pay to get your shirt cleaned" she questions, she she kind as well,i shake my head no, "that's ok, maybe i could get your number" i saw an opportunity and took it but what shocked me was her reply "well why should i do that", i freeze.

"well erm i would like to take you out" at this she laughs, i mean im not sure what's funny "i mean sure" at this i flash her a big smile, as i take her phone one one of the guards speak "sir" i know what he's trying to say to me im not allowed to give my phone number out just like that but im giving it to her regardless.

i hold my hand up to signal that its ok , he stays silent but i know for a fact he's going to snitch on me to my mother.

i send a hi to myself so i can save her number, she takes the phone out of my hands "well it was nice meeting you" she smiles and walks away.

she beautiful and will definitely be mine