Chapter 13

Milos pov

"I'm nerves milo, what if they hate me" Vivian says whilst her leg is bouncing up and down, I place my hand on her thigh, "baby, please try to stop worrying, I'm there for you ok" she gives me a soft smile.

"do i look ok" i look over to what she is wearing, a flowy white dress that comes to her mid thigh, which has a corset over the top and long sleeves , she paired this with the neckless i gave her, white saint Laurent high heals that have pearls around the straps and her hair is in long box braids.

"Vivian you look absolute stunning" i say "right, ok, good because what the fuck do you wear to not only meet your boyfriends parents but the king and queen of the country your living in" Vivian explains in a panic.

"its ok, don't think of them like that, you wont help your self" she rests her head on my shoulder, my mother insisted we have a driver and I'm kind of glad as it would of been harder to try and calm Vivian's nerves. i see the castle coming up, "fucking hell" Vivian says at the side of me.

i interlock our fingers, "thank you" i say to the driver "your welcome your highness" i pull Vivian out of the car with me, she grabs the flowers she has bought for my mother and runs her fingers down the non existent wrinkles "thank you your highness" she says in a sarcastic tone and  whilst laughing, "ha ha".

i open the front door "oh alright, we are just walking in" she mutters under her breath, i ignore her comment and pull her towards the dining room.

"oh my" my mother says as she sees us walk in, she quickly stands up and rushes over towards Vivian, completely ignoring me.

she pulls her into a big hug, "you just are" my mum stops and pulls back from the hug and looks at Vivian "the most beautiful woman ever" Vivian smiles "thank you miss, you are beautiful" my mother gives her an adoring look and then directs it to me "don't be silly you can call me jade".

i see in the corner of my eye my father getting up and making his way towards us, he looks nervous. my mother has probably been telling him to be on his best behaviour.

"son" he says with a smile, "dad", my mother steps back from Vivian and my dad sticks his hand out for her "nice to meet you Vivian" she shakes his hand "nice to meet you to sir", "please call me Arthur"

"How are you" my mother asks me, I place my hand on the back of Vivian "I'm good mum, how are you" I question "I'm great, come and sit down" me and Vivian sit down at the table, my father sits facing me and my mother stay standing up.

"I'm going to get the food" my mother says "would you like some help" me and Vivian ask my mother at the same time, "don't be silly", we sit in a comfortable silence until my mother returns.

"i hope you like lasagne and garlic bread Vivian" my mother says with a smile, "it smells amazing jade" Vivian replies with a smile, my mother places a plate of lasagne in front of us all and then takes a seat her self.

we start eating "so Vivian, what do your parents do" my dad questions her, "well my dads a detective on the police force and my mother is an forensic scientist"

"wow, clever, and what about you" he questions, and she laughs "well nothing like that, i work at a coffee shop and dabble in modelling when there are jobs open" he nods his head, i know what he is think, that its good she doesn't have a job like her parents as she wouldn't be able to continue when we marry as she would have royal duties.

"we must meet your parent soon" my mother says, "wow mum, i haven't even meet them yet".

"when do you plan on introducing her to the public son" my dad questions, "when we decide" he clears his throat "when you do, we expect you to be married in the next year" he says firmly.

i hear Vivian start coughing next to me, i pat her back, "who is we" my mother says with her arms crossed "well you and me sweetheart" she gives him a murderous look , "you do not speak for me, and you certainly do not get to tell our son and his girlfriend that they are 'expected to be married" he goes to speak but my mother hold up a hand to his face.

"ignore him dear, although that has been the pattern in the past, and it would be nice to keep it up, its really up to you two" my mother gives us a warm smile "thank you mother".

"thank you" Vivian says, "now what about some desert!"