Chapter 17

Milos pov

"Omg I'm stopping here" Vivian shouts from the side of me, she pulls up to the side of a ice cream place because I'm in England Vivian has demanded that she is the one that drives around and show me around.

"Come on" we get out and I interlock our fingers "milo you are going to love it here" she says with a smile "I'm sure I will" she pulls me inside "can I please get salted Carmel and,milo what would you like" she questions "I'll have the same"

I pull out my money and out it on the counter "no I want to treat you" she says trying to pull my hand away, "Vivian you know it's not going to happen so stop trying" I say with a laugh, the woman takes my money and hand us are ice creams "thank you" both me and Vivian say.

"I hate when you do that" Vivian says "well, you will have to get used to it" I give her a small smile and she rolls her eyes, as we are about to find a table a man walks in that seems to catch Vivian's attention.

He goes over to the counter and then turns to look around, when he lays eyes on Vivian he looks shocked.

I feel Vivian step closer to me and I can feel her being uncomfortable radiating of her "Vivian oh my god where have you been" he tries to grab her into a hug but she pulls back and frowns, I pull her closer to my side "don't be a bitch Vivian" he says with a small laugh.

"Don't be a dick, she doesn't want to hug you so what?" Vivian turns to me "and who are you" he crosses his arms, and tries to stand taller than me which doesn't work "Vivian's boyfriend who are you" I question him now.

He turns to her "your cheating on me" he says with rage in his eyes "Charles don't be deluded I broke up with you after you got violent on me you dickhead"

"Babe, now your being stupid you belong to me we are still together" he says taking a step closer to her. I pull Vivian closer to me and I take a step in front of her "just watch what you are doing and saying yeah"

"Or what" he says I punch him square in the jaw and he falls back "Come on buddy, your all big and hard aren't you" he stares up and me and then gets to his feet "bitch" he says to vivian, I go to go for him again but vivian pulls me back and he walks out.

"Come on lets get out of here" she says "and your ice cream is melting" she adds on, we get into the car, "I'm sorry I never told you about him and what he did" she says sounding upset "baby please, don't apologise" she nods her head.

"I just feel really bad for not telling you, it completely slipped my mind" she says with a guilty look "Vivian, honestly don't worry just next time if your comfortable please tell me if it could maybe come up" I say with a smile, she smiles and kisses me.

"Me and kelly are going to the club do you want to come, you could see if August could come as well" I place a hand on her thigh, "Yeah I'll come and I will ring him and ask him" she gives me a smile "text me when you know" she pulls up to my hotel.

"I will do" I give her a kiss, I pull her over the hand break and sit her in my lap, "do you want to come in" I question "I've got to get ready but I will tommrow", I groan "are you sure" I question she pushes down on me "I really do need to get ready" she says running her hands down my chest.

"Well to me you don't seem in such a big rush" she laughs "only because I like teasing you"

"Your mean do you know that" I say to her, she pouts "really am I" she says with a doughy look in her eyes "Vivian" I say warning her, she gives me a small laugh and gets back into the drivers seat and kisses my cheek.

"ok baby see you later" she says, "your going to be the death of me" I say getting out of the car.

———————————————-
Authors note

Sorry guys for such a short chapter❤️