chapter 14

Vivian's pov

i look up towards milo, since i met his parents everything has been going better than good, I'm currently wrapped up in his arms dressed in his t-shirt, he looks beautiful and so peaceful when he sleeps.

i slowly pull his arms from around me and grab my phone, and then walk into the kitchen, when i look down at my phone i see a miss call of my dad, so i decide to ring him back.

"hey dad, you called" i say once he answers the phone, "yes princess, i know its a little late notice but what do you think about coming and visiting in two days for close to two weeks" he asks me "i can see if i can get it of work, i would to come and visit but i cant afford to not work for that long"

"princess don't worry about cost you know i will pay for it all" he states "yes i know you will but it will make me feel bad"

"your coming to see your family, so don't feel bad, i want you to bring that boyfriend of yours unless he cant get of from royal duty's" he says the last part of the sentence in a sarcastic tone "ill ask him, but you have to be nice if he does come do you understand me" i state seriously.

"yes mam", "let me know today though and i will book your ticket" he adds on "ok dad, ill see you later"

"see you later princess" i end the phone and jump when i feel arms wrap around me "good Morning baby" milo says in his husky Morning voice "you scared me" he unwrapped his arms and walks towards the stove.

"what are you doing for the next two weeks" i question him, "I'm not sure why" he questions "well I'm going to see my dad in two day, he just rang and he wants to meet you".

he turns around to face me, "i wont be able to do the full two weeks but when you fly out on the Monday i could if my schedule is free fly out on the Friday but i would have to leave on probably the Tuesday" he explains, "i just needed to know, my dad is going to book my plane ticket"

"you can take my private jet" he states as if that's normal "of course you have one of them" he grabs some eggs and bacon.

"ill call the pilot, he will take you there and back" i walk over to him "that's really nice of you milo" he kisses my cheek "august is going to be in England around that time, i remember him telling me, so you could meet him if you both have time"

"i would like that", he finishes cooking us breakfast, "my mother has also been mithering me all day to make sure you well, well feed and you don't need her for anything" he says seriously "your mother is lovely"

"I'm convinced she loves you more than me" i laugh, "what can i say I'm just amazing" he smiles at me, "that you are"

"I've got a few things i need to do today, do you want to go out and buy some new clothes and stuff for yourself" he questions, "why would i do that" i question as he came out with that very randomly.

"because the whole time you have been here you haven't bought anything new, and i want to treat you" he takes his wallet from the kitchen counter and slides me a black card

"get anything you want baby" he kisses my cheek "milo, no I'm not taking your money"

"ill get one of my drivers to take you and pick you up" he says complete ignoring my last statement, "milo did you not listen to me" i question "yes i did but im ignoring you as i don't care" he shoots me a smile and comes to my side, he places his hands on my waist.

"baby, please buy yourself some new things, maybe we will go out in England do you not want something new" i pause for a second and think, why the fuck am i declining a rich mans money.

"ok, but set me a limit" i say to him, "what ever you want" i give him a stern look "ok erm, one million" i stare at him like a fucking lunatic, "i was thinking on the lines of two thousand maximum, and i wouldn't even spend that"

he shakes his head, "go into Prada or something, buy a nice bag, Vivian i really don't care your mine and i intend to take care of you and our future children" he pulls on his trousers on and grabs one of his t-shirts he had previously left.

"spend to your hearts desire, I've got to go the driver will pick you up in half an hour" he kisses my cheek and walks out of the apartment.

fuck it I'm going to spend to my hearts extent as he wants.

30 minutes later im ready and out of the door, "hello miss, prince milo told me we are going to the shopping centre, is that right?" he questions "yes, thank you for taking me" i say as we start to drive of , "no worries miss" i give him a smile and we sit sin silence until we arrive.

"thank you" i get out of the car and walk into the shopping centre, there isnt many people here which is good.

i start to look around.

who knew spending somebody eles money was so fun !

at my shopping trip i got, :jimmy choo high heels which have a bow on the back, some saint laurent ones where the heal is and s and l, a Prada bag, a few pairs of jeans and tops, a dress with a criss cross opening in the front of the dress, and a bikini set.

i also got a few pairs of the lounge sets and a few other different types for milo, seen as i sent so much of his money.