Chapter 25

Vivian's pov

I'm nervous, I'm telling milo about the baby today, and I know he's going to be supportive but it's still nerve wreaking.

I walk up to the gates and the guards immediately nod their heads and let me through, in my bag I have the pregnancy tests and a little baby grow that says he's going to be a dad, very simple but I didn't want to do anything big I think the news is enough.

I knock on the door and one of the maids open it "hello miss, prince milo is in his room, would you like me to take you" she questions "no thank you" I give her a small smile and walk up the stairs, I give a small knock on milos door, well the room I'm guessing he he's in, he has a full floor.

The door swings open and milo gives me a big smile and kisses me "hey baby" he interlocks our finger and leads me over to his bed, "do you want to do something today or just chill" he questions "chill I think, but I have a surprise first" he smirks and I slap his arm, I know what he is thinking and quite clearly we have done enough of that hence the thing growing in my stomach.

"Im serious milo, close your eyes" he gives me a confused look but obliges, "now hold out your hands"

"Vivian this better not be some stupid scary shit" I laugh "shut up and do it" he chuckles and I place the baby grow in his hand and the pregnancy test at the side of it so he could see the writing "ok, open" he open his eyes and I hear him read the words a few times over until he shoots up.

"Your pregnant!" He shout, I shush him "yeah" he smiles and pulls me into a kiss, I look at him and he has tears in his eyes "I'm going to be a dad" he whispers "yeah, you are" I give him a smile and he pulls me into a tight hug but quickly pulls back "wait that didn't hurt the baby did it" he says seriously.

"Of course not milo" I say with a chuckle, I can already tell this is going to be a long pregnancy "have you two eat" he question, pulling me into his lap on the bed "Yep" I rest my head on his shoulder "I've booked an appointment the best I could the woman didn't speak much English and I didn't expect to be speaking about pregnancy whilst I was here"

He pulls me back "absolutely not, I'm calling in the best OBGYN the world has to offer" I give him a confused look "why"

"What do you mean why, I can give that to you and our child so I am" he picks up his phone and sends a text to somebody "maybe donate some money to the pregnancy wards and they would be top tear" I say to him "I will but that doesn't change the fact that your going to a more trusted person"

"Vivian its not just about the care you get it's about this getting out before you tell you family and before I tell mine, trust me some people are that evil to do that" I give him a small smile "ok" he clears his throat, "does anybody else know" he questions "yeah my dad and kelly" he nods his and smiles.

"I can't believe it" he takes me of his lap and lies me on the bed, he gets on his knees near my stomach and kisses it "hi baby, this is your daddy" he gives my stomach one last kiss and comes to lie next to me "I have one request" I say to him "of course anything"

"Don't tell your father" I clear my throat "he will do something I can just tell, I would like you to tell your mother but your dad, he needs to wait" milo nods his head in agreement "I agree" he kisses me "but Vivian"

"Yeah" he sits up "people might get really pissed we aren't married and having a child, because technically you aren't apart of the royal family" I nod my head "I don't give a fuck about what people say but I understand what your telling me, better plan a proposal soon then" I say with laughter at the end, he laughs "oh don't worry I will"

"I can't wait until you have a bump, oh and what gender do you think" he says to me "Erm I think girl" I say to him, "that would be pretty cool as well because they would be queen" I add on "Yep,I don't mind the gender, I just want lots of baby's"

"I'm sure you do, and neither as long as they are healthy that's all that matters to me" he nods in agreement and kisses me "what about name" he questions and i laughs "milo, slow down" I laugh and he pouts "I'm just so excited, I've always wanted to be a dad" I run my fingers through his hair "I'm glad your excited and supportive"