Chapter 6

Milos pov

i wake up to the feeling of the sun shining in my eyes, i look down to Vivian who is lay in my arms, with only a blanket stopping me from seeing all of her, she looks so beautiful even in the mornings.

i start to draw patterns on Vivian's naked back, slowly her eyes start to flutter open, when she sees me she smiles, "good Morning" she says quietly "good morning belle"  she rest her head on my chest, "what time is it" she question "10:45" i tell her, this makes her sit up "i have a shift at the coffee shop at 11:30 i need to get going"

when she sat up she pulled the blanket with her, she looks at me and sees im fully naked, she turns her head in embarrassment, "nothing you didn't see last night" i tell her whilst pulling on my boxers and then jeans.

she grabs my top and puts it on and then her underwear and denim shorts, "im not evening going to be able to get a shower"  she groans "why don't you just ask if you can go in 20 minutes later" , when i say this she looks at me like she wants to kill me.

"absolutely not, ive only been there for a week" i pull her up to her feet and interlock our fingers. "come on then" i start to pull her across the field "shouldn't we clean this up" she questions "no ill do it later" i will just send somebody to clean it up.

she looks at my bare chest "oh my god im sorry" she says "i took you t-shirt, i didnt even relies" i laugh "its ok, I've got a spare on in the car and i like seeing you in my stuff"

we get into the car and i grab the shirt from the back and quickly throw it on, "im going to have to brush my teeth at work" she says, "call in sick" , "no" she simply states.

"listen milo, im not sure what happened last night, i don't normally even kiss on a first date never mind" she tells me nervously "does that mean you regret it ,i hope i didn't make you feel like you had to" my heart is racing, did i not read i sign right?

"no, no you didn't do that, im just saying im not normally that, what's the word, easy" i laugh "sex doesn't make somebody easy Vivian being desperate does" she nods he head "i just don't want you to feel differently towards me now" , i place my hand on her thigh "belle,i promise i feel no bad feeling towards you and wont, i was actually going to ask you on an another date"

she smiles "ill go on another date with you, yes" , "good, now where am i dropping you of" i question her, "at the coffee shop please, im hoping of one the girls there have a brush for me"

a few minutes later pull up outside of the cafe, "thank you i enjoyed it" Vivian says "i enjoyed it to" she kisses my cheek and jumps out of the car.

onces she in i quickly run over to the shop across the road, i pick up a brush, a toothbrush, toothpaste a few other things for her.

as im paying i see a few people start to recognise me, this isn't good!

i quickly grab the bag on this and run over to the coffee shop, when i enter i see Vivian taking somebody order, onces they are done i walk up to the counter "erm i will have a black coffee please" i say, she laughs "sure" i lift the bag up and give it to her.

"what's this" she questions he with a confused look "just a few things you said you needed" she smiles "thank you" she puts the bag under the counter as she makes my coffee.

"and here you go" she says "ive got to get going, but if im not busy later can i come and see you" i question her "sure" i smile at her and walk out of the shop. when i get in the car i get a text of august.

'why are you buying a hair brush from a shop at 11 in the morning' he send with a laughing face, fuck!

i chuck my phone onto the seat next to me and start driving back to the castle, as stupid as it sounds i snuck out last night, so i could go without any guards and i was hoping i could just sneak back in without anybody knowing, but thats not going to happen is it now.

I pull up outsides the gates, once's the guards see it's me they open the gates straight away, I pull up and jump straight out of my car. I open the front door and as I try to sneak up the stairs I hear my father shout for me.

I should not being doing this at 24 years old!

I walk into the kitchen and see my mother cooking and my dad stuck to her side, "son" he says with a small smile, "baby" my mother shouts and she pulls my fathers arms from around her and comes and hugs me.

"How come you didn't tell the guards you was going out" my dad questions, "Wow,hi to dad,how was your night milo,yeah good" I roll my eyes. My dad clears his throat "how was your night" he questions, I let out a laugh "good"

He nods his head at me, "and how was your company baby, and I didn't know you was staying out" , "for one,you didn't even know I was going out, two company was great and for three I didn't plan on it at first"

My mum plates up the food and and placed three plates on the table, we walk take a seat, "ok well, one I always know everything,two I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and for three Well I'm not going to say anything about that especially in front of your father"

I nod my head, "why am I not knowing of anything" dad questions with a confused look on his face "because I'm not looking for a business meeting" I say to him, my mum kicks me under the table.

"Don't be mean" she says in a firm voice "no,jade it's ok carry on son" he says glancing up at me "there's nothing more to say, I can't talk to you about anything without it having do to with my reign to the throne"

"Son,I'm sorry you feel like that, I wish you would speak to me about what I'm guessing is woman,and not just to your mother" I nod my head to him, not like I'll take him up on that.

—————————————————
Authors note

Thought I would give you a chapter early.how are we liking the book? Anything you want more of it?