Chapter 32

milos pov

"what if she doesn't like it" i say nervously to my mum, "milo, she loves you and anything you do, don't worry" she pulls me into a hug and i instantly relax. this weeks been a bit stressful, my so called father has been hitting the roof about the pregnancy, basically just being a massive prick.

but I'm not letting that ruin this proposal, Vivian is out getting her nails and makeup done, i just told her she deserves to pampered after all that has happened and that i wanted to take her out for a meal later and she was more than happy to get that done.

I've got this massive white canopy that is decorated with fairy lights and there's mattresses' and blankets all over the floor, and i have all of her favourite foods and drink.

"now i have a few people i have to speak to, so are you ok on your own" my mother questions "yeah, thank you" she kisses my cheek "don't thank me milo I'm your mother" she walks out of the room and i just take a seat, i don't think I've ever been this nervous for anything in my life.

"hey baby" my head shoots up, as i didn't know Vivian was in the room. she walks up to me and sits in my lap "like my nails" she questions "they look amazing and so do you" she blushes and then kisses me.

"what time are we going out for food" she questions "soon, if you want to get dressed you need to go soon" she smiles brightly "I'm excited, ill be down soon"

i wait for 20 minutes until i hear Vivian's foot steps approaching. she is dressed in a champagne coloured satin dress that has a slit that goes to the top of her mid thigh, the dress shows her bump of and she just looks amazing!

"You look amazing" I pull her into a kiss and I feel her smile "thank you, you look very handsome" , "thank you,come on" I tug her hand a little and gesture to out of the door.

"What restaurant are we going to" she questions when we get into the car "a new one" I'm not really sure what to say to her without her getting suspicious, she hums "and what's it called" I chuckle a little "so impatient,why don't you just wait" I place my hand on her thigh, "really" she says with a groan, "Yeah really"

She slumps back in her chair "Well our baby's hungry so there better at least be some good food"

"There will" she leans over and kisses my cheek "ok" we sit in a comfortable silence for the rest of the journey.

I pull the car up and Vivian looks at me confused "you sure we are in the right place milo" she questions "yeah I'm sure" I get out of the car and jog over to her side, I open her door and extend my hand out for her, she takes a hold of it and I guide her to where the canopy is set up.

Vivian gasp at the side of me "milo" she says in a whisper, "come on" I guide her to inside and we get comfortable "this is amazing,did you do it"

"Yeah" she kisses me, "I love you so much" she says with a smile "I love you to" after I say that her belly starts to rumble and she blushes "sorry they are hungry" I laugh as she puts the blame onto the baby "hm sure" I pull the basket from the side and start pulling out her favourite.

"Oh my,get this in my stomach" she picks up one of the croissant and takes a big bite out of it "This is amazing" we start to eat all of the food.

"Thank you so much milo, I have loved this" we both stand up and walk outside of the canopy to look at the sunset "it's beautiful" she whispers, whilst she is occupied I quickly take the ring box out my pocket and get on one knee behind her.

I feel my nerves start to kick in as I wait for her to turn around, but I don't need to wait for long as a second later Vivian is turning around. She gasp "milo" I clear my throat, "Vivian, I know we haven't been together for the longest of time but I don't care, I love you with my all of my heart and our child, you are the most amazing, kind,selfless human I have ever meet and I would love if you do me the honours of making me your husband"

A tear slips from Vivian's eye "yes yes yes" she shouts,I get up and pull her into a kiss. I pull back and slip the ring onto a finger "it is so beautiful milo" she smiles "I'm glad you like it" she kisses me "I love it"

She suddenly winces "what are you ok" I question panicked "they kicked" she says laughing "I guess they wanted to join in on the moment" I say laughing