Chapter 24

Vivian's pov

I don't know what I keep on eating that keeps making me throw up but I'm sick of it!

Kelly comes bursting through my door and she does she chucks a bag at me "fucking hell" I say to her "get into the bathroom and take one" I look at her very confused until I look into the bag and see pregnancy test, "kelly what" I say to her being confused as to why she making me take one.

"Come on Vivian your not stupid" she says "kelly I know what your fucking hinting at but I've just got a stomach bug or something" she crosses her arms "when did you last have your period" she questions "I don't know, but I couldn't base it of that my periods are always infrequent" she rolls her eyes "just take the bloody test"

Reluctantly I stand up from my comfy space on the couch and go over to the bathroom, kelly follows me "are you going to see you dad today" she questions "yeah I think so, he goes back tomorrow I would be stupid not to" she nods her head I put the stick onto the side.

What if I am pregnant, what am I going to do?

I set a timer on my phone "do you have to go back tomorrow" I ask her already knowing the answer "Yep, get to spend my day with your dad, fun" she says laughing "hope you and airport dad can get along" she hums.

The timer goes of on my phone, "here we fucking go" I say, I quickly turn over the test "fuck off" I stare down at the test and see two very bold lines "your joking" I say "I'm not going to say I told you so" kelly says from the door way of the bathroom.

I throw the stick at her head "ew,you just pissed on that" she says scrunching her face up, I stick my tongue out at her, "I wish you didn't have to go back home especially after me finding out about this" she walks over to me and pulls me into a hug "I know,but I will come visit again and you can call me, beside I have some news"

She pulls back and smiles at me "what" I question "I've decided, if it's ok with you that I'm going to move over here once the new school year start" I stare at her for a second before I start to scream "oh my god yay" and suddenly I start crying "what are you crying" she questions with a chuckle "I don't know"

"Come on mama get dressed and call over you dad so you can spend your last day with him ok" she gives me a reassuring smile, I nod my head and walk over to my bedroom.

I quickly get dressed in just a comfy tracksuit and ring my dad, "hey princess, I was waiting for your call" he says "are you coming over soon" I question "yeah princess, I'm just grabbing a coffee and then I will be there" I just know he's smiling over the phone "ok see you soon" I end the phone and walk into my front room.

I plop down onto the couch next to kelly and rest my head on her shoulder, "when are you going to tell milo" she questions "tomorrow probably I want this day to be about me, you and my dad, but I'm going to tell my dad I think" she nods her head.

A few minutes later my dad comes tumbling through the front door "hi girls" he says to us both "hey dad" he gives us Both a smile, kelly calls him dad as he loves her just like a daughter.

"A tea for you" he says passing kelly her drink "one of those fruit drink for you" I laugh as he passes me my mango fruit refresher "is that what you say to the barista" I question "yeah, that exactly" we all laugh and he comes and sits next to me.

"I'm gonna miss you when I go back" he says kissing my forehead "I'll miss you more" , "impossible" I look over to kelly "I've got a surprise dad" I say to him, he gives me a small smirk "Alright" I get up and run to the bathroom, I grab the test and hold it behind my back.

I walk behind the couch and then put the test in front of him "your going to be a grandad" I say, I come and sit next to me and give me a smile "oh baby I already I knew, but I'm excited the munchkin is going to get spoilt" I give him a confused look "how did you already know?"

He cross his arms "for one I'm a detective, I look out for the small things and for two you my daughter I know everything before you" I chuckle "why didn't you tell me" I ask him.

"That's a journey you need to go through not be told by your father"