Chapter 34

Vivian's pov

I'm not going to lie I can't wait to get this baby out of me, I can barley do anything and it's really annoying, and on top of that my emotions are really high so I cry at just about anything.

I'm lucky to have such a supportive partner though, milo does everything I need and gets me anything I want.

I start to feel tears in my eyes at the thought of pregnant woman who don't have anybody to support them or help them especially when there at a stage where even small task are really hard to do.

I watch as the door opens and milo comes in, when he sees my face I see panic invade his "what's wrong" he questions "just the thought of pregnant woman being on their own" once I say that sentence I start to ball my eyes out.

Milo walks over to me and sits on the bed, he pulls me to him and just rubs my back.

After a few minutes of crying he kisses my forehead and lifts me up "feeling any better" he questions, "a bit" I say with a small smile.

"I was just about to come in here and ask you about the wedding" he takes my hand in his, "yeah, what about it"

"I was just wondering if you thought of a place you wanted it" milo is letting me have most of the control over the wedding but he loves to hear all of my ideas and sits there for hours on end as I rant on about different things that would just make the wedding.

"I want it in a castle, like an old one, I've been looking and there is this beautiful one that has a large hall that can hold everybody, it's also far away" we both agreed that the wedding would be private and then we would have a separate party back at the castle for acquaintances.

"Sound perfect, send me where it is and I'll pass it on the the wedding designer" , "ok, but I don't want her just taking control milo I want a big say in it" he kisses me "and I promise you will, she is just there to give her support to you"

I don't care if it seems like I'm being controlling, but I always said if I was ever to get married it would need to be perfect, and I will make sure it is.

"What do you think of colour" I question him "colour for what" he says as he looks confused "the over all colour scheme" he chuckles a little "Oh, I'm not sure"

"What about an emerald green, I think it would go perfectly with the look of the castle" he smiles bight "if that's what you want baby"

"Milo, not just if that's what I want, I asked you so I need a bit more, do you like a different colour or what" I say a little frustrated "I love emerald green baby, I don't mean to stress you, I apologise, I just trust you to make it absolutely perfect for us, but if you would like more Imput then I'm happy to help"

I pull him into a hug, "Your a good man milo" , "thank you" he kisses me once again and looks at me with what I can only call admiration, he pulls back from the hug then get of the bed, I look at him confused as he gets on his knees in front of me.

He pulls up my top, now I'm not sure where exactly this is going to go, he kisses my belly "hi baby, it's daddy" he places his hand on my stomach and almost immediately the baby kicks where his hand is.

His eyes light up "that's right baby, I'm here, me and your mummy both love you so much" after he says that the baby starts going crazy kicking me, I wince a little as I feel a foot kick me ribs but ultimately I just smile at the thought of our baby.

"They really like when you talk to them" milo chuckles when I tell him this, "I can guess" at the sound of his voice it kicks again.

"Baby,you got to be a bit more gentle when kicking kicking you mum your going to hurt her" I run my hand through his hair, "oh so you say that now, not after the massive attack that the just performed"

He burst at laughing and then rest his head on my stomach "I'm so excited to meet them" he kisses my stomach once more then gets up to sit next to me.

"Can I just check something with you" he says in a questioning voice, "of course" he clear his throat, "I just want to check that me getting crowned, the birth and the wedding isn't stressing you out to much, and I know that your capable and all of that, but I don't want it to push you to much"

I out my hand son the side of his face "I promise you milo, I'm ok, the baby is ok, obviously it's a little stressful but that is expected pregnant or not, but we are ok" he nods his head and let out a breath of relief "ok, I just wanted to check" he kisses my check them smiles.

————————————————————-
Authors note

I just wanted to speak about what is going on in America, overall I'm disgusted and upset, we are going back in time and it's damaging no matter what the 'supreme court' says. Us as woman once again have to fight for our right to our body!

My heart goes out to all of the woman not just in America but in every country where safe abortion is banned.

You don't have to support it but don't think you have the right to stop it!

My messages are open to any body who needs support❤️