chapter 15

vivian's pov

"your going to see me in a few days" i say laughing whilst milo holds me tight, "i know but that's to long" he says with his head in the crook of my neck.

i run my hands through his hair, "milo I've got to go" i say to him, i hear him groan, "not really I'm in charge of the pilot if i tell him to wait for two hours he will" he states "ok, do you want to explain to my dad why I'm late"

"delay" he states simply , "milo stop being a big baby, let me go" i say in a teasing voice, he lets go and pulls me into a deep kiss.

when i feel the kiss starting to go a bit far i pull back, "ill see you later" i turn around and start to walk up the stairs to the private jet. "text me when you get to your dad ok" milo shouts to me, "i will"

when i get on the plane the polite and flight attendants greet me with a smile, "i hope everything is to your liking" the flight attendant says to me sweetly, she looked around my age "i mean im on a private jet, nothing to really complain about" we both laugh at this.

"Vivian" i say to her "rose" she says with a smile, the pilot tells everybody to sit down, "hey rose why don't you sit with me" i suggest to her "oh no, i couldn't"

"come on, i don't bite" she lets out a little laugh and takes the seat in front of me. "so rose, I'm going to guess your from France" i say to hr, you could tell because of her accent "yes I'm from Paris"

"when i come back and your free we must meet up some time, i need some friends in Paris" she lets out a small augh, "of course, I've lived there my whole life and have no friends either so it would be nice"

"well you have a friend now" she smiles and i give her my phone number so we can meet up some time.

for the rest of the flight me and rose got to know each other, and she is so nice.

"i will call you" i say to her whilst im getting of the plane "ok", i jump into the car and tell the driver my address, its so nice to see familiar surrounding and being able to link them to childhood memories.

we pull up outside of my family home, i thank and pay the driver, then i grab my suit case out of the boot and run up to the front door.

as soon as i open the door, i hear the chatter of my mother, brother and father . i quietly shut the door and walk over to the front room, i clear my throat and everybody's head shoots towards me. my mother shoots up and runs over to me and hugs me, "oh my" she smiles at my.

my dad steals me from my mother and pulls me into a bigger hug "ive missed you so much princess" he says "ive missed you to dad" he lets go of my and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

my brother then follows suit, giving me a hug, "come on, sit down" my mother gestures towards to couch, i take a seat next to my dad. "its so nice to see you vivian"

"its nice to see you as well mum" my brother makes an exsadurated gasp, "yes you to" he gives me a smile.

"How has France been" my dad questions me "I really like it" I say truthfully, I hear my brothers phone ping, "I've got to go, but I'll see you later on" he stands up and gives me and my mother a hug, "I'm going to start on food" my mother says and gets up.

She always enjoyed my brothers company more, but it doesn't matter because I prefer my fathers and from what I've seen he also prefers mine.

I rest my head on his shoulder, "so tell me princess, this man" he say, "milo" he hums "he's great,treats me very well, gave me his card last week it was a great shopping spree" I say with a laugh, my dad chuckles "I'm glad he treats you well"

When he says this he sounds of "dad" I say in an annoyed voice "what, I didn't do anything" I sit up and turn to him giving him a stern look.

"I just don't like his vibe" he states "no dad, you just don't like another man taking care of me, it can't be your job for forever" he sighs "I'm sorry princess, I just like taking care of you and now her swooped in and is doing that"

I pull my dad into a hug, "dad, you can still take care of me, milo just does that as well" he sighs "princess,I love you and I wants what's best"

"Thank you,I love you to" I say with a smile.