Epilogue

Milos pov

I look down at my hands shaking, "your going to be ok" August says from behind me and he rests his hand in my shoulder, I turn around and give him a smile.

I've been stood in front of thousands of people before, but at your own wedding it's a lot more nerve wrecking.

I suddenly hear the music start, not classic here comes the bride, but a classical version of 'if I could fly' by one direction, not my idea but Vivian's. I watch as Kelly walks down the isle whilst holding my baby Aurora, my face lights up with a smile.

I watch as flower petals get spread over the floor, once they make it to the top of the isle Kelly smiles at me and takes her seat with baby Aurora on her lap. I take a deep breath, and as soon as I see Vivian tears fill my eyes.

She looks absolutely stunning in her wedding dress, she has her arm wrapped around her dad and she is smiling at me, I feel the tears poor down my faces.

When she gets to me he dad shakes my hand and takes his seat, I take Vivian's hand so she can come and stand in front of me "you look beautiful" I whisper to you "thank you, you look very handsome to" I smile and the priest starts.

After a few minutes the priest gets to our vows "Vivian would you like to say your vows" she nods her head "milo, since the first day I saw you I knew you was going to be a massive part of my life, you have changed it for the better and I can't thank you enough, I never thought I would be in this position, getting married and having a child it's honestly amazing, you've done something I though nobody could do, love me, so I just want to say I love you so much and I'm very excited for the rest of our journey"

She finished her vow with a smile and I wipe away my tears "milo, would you like to say your vows" I nod my head and clear my throat.

"Vivian, when we meet I knew exactly what was going to be for us, you have become one of the most important person in my life, you are honestly amazing, you brought me our daughter and a love I can not describe, it is impossible to find anybody else like you, I thank you for your love and for our daughter, you are an amazing mother and i know your going to be an amazing wife, I love you"

At this point we are both wiping away our tears "milo, do you promise to be the best husband you can be" the priest asks "I do" and Vivian do you promise to be the best wife you can be" the peeing repeats "I do"

"I know pronounces you husband and wife" I pull Vivian in for a kiss as everyone starts to clap around us, I pull back, "I love you" I whisper against her lips "I love you too"