Chapter 4

Milos pov

As soon as she left I quickly grabbed my drink and got in the car, I can't actually believe I have found her!

"anywhere else you would like to go sir" the driver questions, "no, no home please" he nods his and starts to drive back to the castle, i do have a small house that nobody about apart from my mother and father but i have to spend a lot of my time at the castle.

i pull my phone out of my pocket as we arrive and i ring my best friend august, "thank you" i say to the driver and i rush up to my room.

"hello" august says
"august you wont guess what" i take of my suit jacket and chuck it onto my bed.
"what, what happen" he says sounding more intrigued
"I've meet her, its 100 percent her" i say with and excited tone
"what, who is her"

i roll my eye at this we have talked about this so much and he doesn't know what 'her' means. "my girl, future queen, future wife, future baby mama, do i have to continue?"

i hear him shoot up from wherever he was sat "holy shit really"
i nod my head but then realise he cant see "yeah"
"wait but how do you know its defiantly her" he questions
"guess i got my mums gift" i hear him chuckle "well, i wish good for the both of you, when do i get to meet her"
"mate, ive only just meet her myself but ill let you be one of the first to meet her"
"alright"
"and august will you keep your trap shut about this" he burst out laughing "yeah i will, see you later"

he ends the phone and i close my eyes and lie on my bed, just as I'm about to fall asleep i hear a nock om my door, i groan "who is it" i question "your mother" , oh i think to myself i wonder what this is about, maybe a guard snitching on me.

"come in" i shout, she walks in whilst closing the door behind her, i sit up as she sits on my bed. "did you have a good time out" she questions, trying to hint to me that she knows about me giving my phone number to a woman.

"yeah it was good"  she smiles "and what's this i hear about you giving your phone number to a woman" she smiles bright "those guards" i mutter "yeah she bumped into me and she the one" mum suddenly starts to squeal, "im so excited when can i meet her" she says excitedly.

"mum please, I've barley had one conversation with her" she nods "and can you please not tell dad" now she frowns at me "why" she questions "because he will just want to see if she's fit for queen"

she places her hand on mine "baby, he's not out to get you, he also wants the bets for you just like me" i don't have the best of a relationship with my father, anytime i speak to him its like a business meeting , he's not even born into the royal family, just married and he acts like  he has a long line of a reputation on the line.

"ok mum" she rubs her hand down my back "im going to cook tonight, there will be a plate fore you if you would like"

"thank you mum" she get up and leaves, not long after I feel my phone buzz, I pick up up and see it's from Vivian, 'for somebody who wanted my phone your not very quick to text' I read over the message and laugh.

'Sorry, was a bit busy, what are up to Friday night' I want to take her out on a date, but I've got to plan this well, where there will be no paparazzi or nobody spotting us together as they will one hundred percent call the media and I don't want Vivian to freak out.

'Well I'm free unless your asking me out' she reply's back 'well I am,it's a date:)'

I get up from my bed and jump into the shower,whilst I was in there all I could think about was Vivian, how beautiful she is!

I hear my phone buzz so I quickly jump out and wrap a towel around my wait, 'ok,where and at what time, also send me a picture of you for the contact' , she couldn't of picked a worse time to ask for a picture of me but anyway I take a picture.

I have water dripping from my black hair, I have a sliver necklace on and no shirt, I'm sure that's what she was expecting. 'I'll pick you up if that's ok I want to surprise you and 6:30'

I smile, 'also send me a pic of you' I don't just want it for the contact picture if I'm being honest I just want one of her.

I throw on a pair of boxer and start to towel dry my hair, 'yeah that's ok,and I'll make sure to be ready' she sends back to me with an picture attachment of her,she has her hair up in a messy ponytail,clear glasses,hoop earring and she lay on her bed.

'Beautiful' I reply back she sends me back a smiley face, and with that I decide to take a nap.