Chapter 36

Vivian's pov

I run my fingers through milos hair and he cuddles closer to me, since he has become king he hasn't stopped.

"Are you ok" I question him, he is lay on my chest but with his body to the side because of my massive bump, he also has a hand on the bump "I am now" he tilts his head up to me and kisses me.

"How are you feeling" he now turns and questions me "very tired even though I've not been up to much, but growing a baby is a lot of work" we both laugh "I don't doubt it baby" I'm now 8 months along so not long left, and we are both super excited.

Kelly is moving here this week and I'm so excited to final have my best friend at my side I just know she's going to be an amazing auntie, I've also been hearing about her romance with milo's best friend, she says it's nothing serious but I don't believe her.

"Why don't we go out today" I say to milo, "where" he questions "wherever you would like" he sits up and pulls me into his lap, "what about my favourite bakery"

"Like I said anywhere you want" he smiles like a little kid, "ok is 30 minutes enough for you to get ready" he questions "yeah" I kiss his cheek then waddle to the walk in wardrobe, I just grab a pair of black maternity leggings and through on milos cream coloured jumper, I put on a pair of Jordans "milo" I shout.

He walks out of the bathroom "what's wrong" before I can speak he smiles and gets on his knees in front of my to tie my laces "Vivian, you've really got to stop shouting my name like that, it scares the shit out of me" he says with a chuckle.

"I would say I won't do it again but there is a big possibility's will" he shakes his head with a chuckle, "Alright all done, let me just grab a t-shirt and some shoes" he kisses my check and walks past me.

I lie back on the bed and just stare at the ceiling waiting for milo to be done, I close my eyes but soon feel a hand on my shoulder, I open my eyes and see milo standing over my smiling with his hand out, "come on" I put my hand in his as he pulls me up because there is no way I'm going to be able to do that myself.

He interlocks our fingers and leads me down the stairs, after what felt like a marathon I mange to make it down the stairs and to the car, "are you sure your up to this" milo says next to me "yeah I'm sure,I want an eclair"

Milo laughs, "ah I see your not coming out to spend time with me, you've come out for an eclair" I hum "exactly" we look at each other and burst out laughing.

We soon arrive at milos favourite bakery, we thank our driver before milo opens the door and helps me out. As soon as we enter the smell of fresh pastry fills my nose.

"Hi,can I please have a chocolate croissant" milo turns to me "what would you like" he questions "Well, please can I have an eclair and a chocolate croissant" the man nods his head "of course" , "how much is that sir" milo asks the man "oh king milo, don't worry about it" the man shakes his head and dismisses milo.

"No no no, I'll pay, how much" milo try's again but gets shot down instantly so he pulls out 50 euros and puts it on the glass table whilst the man isn't looking.

Quickly are pastries are handed to us and the man wishes us a good day, "I'm very excited for my eclair" I say with a beaming smile "I can tell, anywhere you want to go or just home" he questions "home please" we get back into the the car and the driver starts driving.

I take a big bite out of my eclair "you've got some on your lip" milo tells me "can you get it" I ask him, he takes his thumb and swipes it of and puts it into his mouth, now that could just be my hormones going everywhere but that was hot, and now I feel hot.

"Your staring baby" I turn my head away from milo as he chuckles "not funny, you know what your doing" he puts on an innocent look "what do you mean, I'm not doing anything" I slap his chest when he bursts out laughing, "well I'm all yours baby, all yours" he pulls me into a kiss, as it starts to get deeper, the car stops and there is a gap on the screen that blocks us from the driver.

"For god sake"