chapter 31

milos pov

"baby, come on" i say to Vivian as i wrap my arms around her waist, last week after that little girl Vivian has been feeling a little down "i know I'm sorry" she gives me a small smile "baby, her and her family aren't struggling anymore, we have done lots for her" this time Vivian turns to face me and the smile actually reaches her eyes "your right" she kisses me and pulls me into a hug.

we are telling the public today about the baby, to be honest I'm pretty nervous for a few reasons, for one, this is also when my father is going to find out, for two we are not married and for three there is going to be a lot of pressure onto Vivian.

i wanted to wait until i had proposed to Vivian but obviously i couldn't tell her i wanted to wait for that.

speaking of proposing, im planning on doing it very soon, i just want it to be perfect for her.

This dress really shows her bump and I love it, "you look amazing" I say to her "thank you" she says with a smile "so how are we doing this" she questions, "so there is a news reporter who is just going to take a picture of us and take our statement, I hope that's ok" I say to her, I thought going out and doing it would be to much.

"That's perfect" she kisses my cheek and we walk down the stairs, "ready" I question she nods her head and we walk into the main room, immediately everybody respectfully greets us.

"Ok,shall we take a photograph" the photographer questions "sure" we stand back, I wrap my arm around Vivian's waist and place my other hand on top of her stomach, she then places her hand on top of mine.

The photographer takes a few photos of us, "ok so now our news reporter will take your statement on what you would like to be released" I nod my head and turn to Vivian "would you like to do one together" I ask her "yes please"

The woman comes over and greets us "hi, I'm going to write down whatever you would like to be published"

"We would just like to say how excited and happy we are for this pregnancy and that we are excited for the journey it is going to takes us on" I turn to Vivian to see if she would like to add anything on, she shakes her head to indicate she has nothing else to add, "that is perfect" the woman says with a smile.

"And when would you like for this to be released" she questions "whenever your next upload time on your Schedule" Vivian says "ok, that will be Wednesday" we smile and nod.

"Thank you very much" Vivian says to everybody who came today, I pull her out of the room and to the garden.

"Are you ok my love" I question when we start to take a stroll "I'm ok yes" she says with a smile "how are you feeling about the pregnancy" I question "it's exciting as I'm carrying our child but I'm a little scared" she tells me honestly "scared for what"

"For giving birth I guess, I know my body can do that but it's scary" I nod my head in understanding where she was coming from "I will be there for you through out the whole way, and I will do whatever I can to support you my love"

She kisses my cheek "I know you will,your going to be an amazing father" hearing this of her warms my heart, "you will be an amazing mother" she smiles and I wrap my arm around her waist.

"Ruby is moving over here soon" Vivian tells me "well when she comes over, if she needs anywhere to live let me know and I will sort it out for her"

"This is why I love you" she pulls me into a kiss and I pull her closer "baby, we need to stop before we go further, we are in the garden" I say laughing at the end.

————————————————-
Authors note

Sorry about this chapter and how shit it was❤️