chapter 9

milos pov

since Vivian found out who i truly was i have been doing everything i can to gain her trust back, flowers, gifts, affection everything that was possible.

im currently sat at dinner with my mother and father, "so milo when are we going to meet her" my mother says randomly, i was about reply but my father butts in "right, come on who is this girl you keep talking about" he's says in a frustrated tone.

"for one woman not girl, two she's called Vivian and three I'm hoping soon, i didn't tell her who i was when we meet, i mean i told her my name but not that im a prince"

"how could she possible not now your a prince milo" he says shaking his head "she isn't from around here" , "anybody from France knows who you are milo are you sure she's not lying" i roll my eyes, he always try's to see the worst in people.

"she's from the united kingdom that's why" i take a bite of my food as i hear my dads fork drop to his plate, "so what your telling me is you want the future queen of France to be somebody not even from here" he likes to state the obvious.

"yep" i lift my gaze to him and he shakes his head, "albert, if our son loves a woman not from this country, it doesn't matter, get your head from out of your arse and shut up" my mother says strictly, he looks at her as if she is crazy.

"speaking of Vivian, i want to take her out soon" i say to my mother "that's nice, can we meet her first" she questions "i will ask"

"but milo you know you have to be at least dating her, before you introduce her to France" i nod my head, "good job i plan on asking her then"

"Well,just let me know when you two are coming around" , I nod my head and we eat our food in silence.

"I'm going to go out, call me if you need me mum" I grab my coat and walk out of the door, I jump into my car and drive over to Vivian's, I've placed some of the most trusted guards outside and around her apartment, I don't think she know but I'm just doing it for her safety.

When I arrive, I run up the stairs and knock on her apartment, the door swings open and Vivian is stood in a Vern thin robe, that is hanging of her shoulder.

"Well hello" I say to her, she steps aside to let me in, "you know you really shouldn't open the door like that" she wraps her arms a around my torso "I just might get jealous of other men" I kiss her cheek.

"I just got out of the shower", she lets go and goes and grabs a pair of tight black shorts " I wasn't expecting you" she says whilst taking the robe of, I immediately look up To the ceiling, "Yeah I know I just wanted to see you", she laughs , "it's not like you haven't seen me naked before" she adds on.

I look back to her and now she has on a cropped white vest top on, "Yeah I know, but I still want to be respectful you might not want me to look" I walk over to her and sit on the couch "I would of got dressed in another room if I didn't want you to see me"

She comes and sits on my lap, I place my hands on her arse and she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Would you like to meet my parents belle" he head shoots up "what like the king and queen of this country" I run my hands down her back, and laugh "Yeah, they want to meet you especially my mum"

she looks shocked for a second, "what the fuck do you wear for that" she questions with serious face, "i dress, i don't know, don't worry about it i will sort it" she smiles and kisses me.

"so does this mean you have forgiven me" i question, "as long as you don't lie to me again"

"i promise i wont" she smiles "are you sure you think im fit for this, milo, there are so many other woman out there" she says looking worried.

"and your the only one i want" i lean down and kiss her "please stop worrying, I'm here for you all of the way".

she gets of my lap and sits next to me, "i think my best friend kelly is going to visit in the next week or so" she says whilst grabbing her laptop and going onto google. "does this mean i get to meet her, have you told her about me?"

"yes you can meet her if you want and yes i have told her about you, quote on quote lover boy is cute" i laugh "let me know when i can and i will be over as soon as i can."

i look down to her laptop and see her on a modelling agency, "is that something your interested in" i question, "modelling, yeah, I've done it before but its just hard to get jobs"

"why don't you give me your profile and ill see if i can get you a job, my best friend august is a fashion designer and very well connected" , i see her shake her head "you don't need to do that"

"let me, you should get used to me doing any and everything for you"