Chapter 20

Vivian's pov

I'm on my way back to France,and I'm not in a good mood at all! Yes I'm happy to go and see milo but I'm already missing my family and especially my dad. Now I won't get to see them for a while which is just depressing.

On this flight all of the flight attendant are treating me differently, not in a bad way but they seem to be walking on egg shells and being more uptight with me, I wish rose was on this flight.

When the plane lands I go to get of but eight security guards come on "what the fuck" I say "miss we need you to keep your head down and follow me" one of the guards say.

As the doors reopen I see flashing lights and questions being shouted at me, they lead me off the plane 'who are you', 'are you the future queen', 'are you the princes whore'
As I go to turn around to smack the shit out of the man shouting it at me I'm ushered into a blackout suv.

"Are you ok Vivian" milo says and I have a fucking heart attack as I didn't know he was in the car "why the fuck am I being accused of being a whore" I say milo pulls me closer to him "when we went out to the club somebody took lots of pictures of us,so now it's out about you and me"

I look at him shocked, "I'm sorry Vivian, we have a set up tomorrow, again I'm sorry your choices have been stripped from you" milo proceeds to explain to me what a set up is.

"And you didn't think, oh hey I'll let vivian know so when she gets ambushed getting of a plane she will be prepared" I cross my arms, but milo pulls me so I'm straddling his lap, "baby I'm sorry but I wanted you to spend time with your family and not worry"
I rest my head on his shoulder.

"This is scary milo" I say in a whisper, he runs his hands up and down my back "I know baby, but I'm going to be with you every step of the way, and hey look at the bright side for one you get free shit and we can go out together properly" I chuckle "I guess"

When we arrive outside the gates of the castle I can hear people screaming and shouting for us, we are quickly driven into the castle but I can still hear their screams, as the car stops the two security guards that came with us get out, milo follows and opens the door for me.

"You can do it" he says to me with a smile of encouragement, I take a deep breath and get out of the car, I hear the screams increase and lots of questions being shouted at me, milo wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer, we are quickly ushered into the castle by the security guards.

"Are you ok" milo quickly questions when we get in "Erm I'm ok yes" I say with a small smile, all of this is just a bit scary and shocking.

He pulls me closer and kisses my forehead "I'm here baby" he whispers into my ear and I rest my head on his chest. I hear footsteps behind me "Vivian" I hear milos father saying I swiftly turn around spot see him and milos mother stood together.

She has a warm smile on her face, "sorry to interrupt,but we have a few things to discuss" he says "dad give it a fucking minute" milo says sounding frustrated, though I did want a second I decide to protest "no its ok" his father motions for me to follow.

When we get in his office I take a seat next to milo "so after recent events, a lot is going to change Vivian and I would just like to talk to you about it" I nod my head, "well for one Your now apart of the royal family,which not officially it still, so to keep our reputation up we need you to act accordingly to your status"

"I'm sorry to say but wether you like it or not you now are the future queen of France, when you and milo marry which will have to be soon you will become princess and when me and his mother step down which is soon ish you will become queen at the side of milo being king" he explains

"Yeah no sorry, me and milo are not getting married 'soon' I will take on the responsibility but in now way are we getting married so soon maybe in three years or so" milos father gives me a surprised look for challenging him "Vivian I'm sorry but that can not happen,your locked in for life so why is getting married a few years earlier a problem"

"I'm not locked in for life, I understand what your saying but let's be real if I decide to leave milo,which I'm not planning on, nobody is going to stop me so let's get that straight, I will marry milo on my own time and on my own conditions"

Completely ignoring what I said previously his father carries on "you will have to move into the castle, I will arrange for all of your belonging to be brought here, and then tomorrow you will be introduced to the public, will you be able to act accordingly or do I have to get you lesson on how to be royal,obviously the most simplified version of it as I know you won't be able to keep up"

I stand up, my chair falls to the ground "I'm leaving, your milos father so I'm not going to disrespect you but don't try and insult me in your weird way" I walk out of the room and hear milo call for me.

I get out into the hallway and milo grabs my waist "no milo, you could of stuck up for me or even said anything as this is a new and very rare thing for somebody to be going through, but no you just sat there" I roll my eyes "I'm sorry baby I really am but my father was going to speak to you and I at least wanted to be there"

I roll my eyes "I want to go back to my apartment that I'm going to be staying at" he goes to open his mouth but I see a driver walking past "excuses me can you take me home" I say to her, she nods her head and walks out to the car.

"Can I come with you" milo questions "you can come with me when you woman up and don't let your father speak to me like that" I storm out and jump into the car listening to the screams.