Chapter 8

Vivian's pov

I have not stopped all week, no matter what I have had something going on, I've been taking in double shifts at the coffee shop, as I just want some savings.

After a very long shift I walk into my apartment and just collapse onto the couch, as i feel my eyes start to close my phone buzzes in my hand, 'can i come over in the next 1 hour or so' milo asks me, i just send him a thumbs up.

i let my eyes close again but im once again interrupted by my phone "for fuck sake" i say, i look down at my phone and see it my dad calling, "hey dad, im really tired can i call you back later" i question him.

"no baby its important, its about this boy" this slightly catches my attention, "dad, if he has like a parking ticket or a speeding one, its ok i can look past that" i say in a joking manner, "no Vivian, do you know who he is, or like his job" he question "dad, come on I'm" he cuts me of "Vivian" he says in a strict voice.

"well i know he is milo young, and he is in his family's business" i state firmly "is that what he told you" he questions , "yes, i haven't just pulled it from nowhere" if it wasn't my dad on the other end of this phone i would of used some stronger language.

he clears his throat, "milo young, or should i say prince milo young, the heir to the French throne, Vivian he is the future king of France" i freeze, surely not!

"I'm sure your just mixing things up dad" . "Vivian, baby i triple checked, why don't you search it on google there is stuff on there" he says in a way like he wants me to tell him how im feeling.

"erm yeah, i will do dad, i love you and will speak to you later" i end the phone before he can reply, i go onto google , 'prince milo young' and when i type that in i nearly have a heart attack.

there it was the truth about milo, the truth he has been hiding from me. pictures upon pictures of milo in suits and ones from the press, ones with him and his family! what the fuck!

i swipe of google and just stare at my wall, what have i got myself into.

i hear the door open behind me, "hey, i was thinking, i could maybe make some food or" he pause "belle are you ok" he questions as he takes a seat next to me. "when was you going to tell me" i say quietly "tell you what" he says sounding genuinely confused "what the fuck do you think milo or do i have to call you prince milo"

i turn to look at him and he freezes "w-what" he stutters, "why would you hide something so big like this" i question him as i start to get angry, "Vivian, please let me explain" i now turn my fully body towards him.

"what was us milo just a mess around to you until you could find some rich bitch to make your queen, look where we are fucking sat acting like this is normal to you and then going home to a completely different life" i say shouting at him, "Vivian, i promise it isn't like that i really like you and what i want for us is for me to ask you out and then eventually you" he says emphasising on the you "become my queen and be the mother to my children"

i stand up and look at him like he is crazy "holy fuck milo, this isn't just a relationship what your saying is you want me to be a fucking leader country i wasn't even born in" he takes a hold of my hands "Vivian, i am so sorry for not telling you the truth, but you was the first woman who looked at me as just milo and not a prince, please i beg of you don't let me go"

i pull my hands out of his and walk into my kitchen to grab a glass of water, i hear his foot steps follow behind, "it all makes sense now, never going out in public with me, the extremely blacked out windows and those fucking men who linger all the time" i keep my back turned to him.

"Vivian, please let me make it up to you, and the reason we cant be seen out together is because when we are that's it then your locked in for life, i cant be seen out with loads of girls in a romantic manner only one, and i want that to be you but i wanted that decision to be up to you and not be" he blurts this all out.

"i just, you kept this from me" i state the obvious, "i know and i so so sorry, i should of never of done that to you, ill give you some time to think this, but i want to take you out in public this weekend"

i turn around to face him, "what makes you think i want anything to do with you" his face falls, if im being honest i still want to be around him and i really like him, but for not telling me the truth and thinking he can get away with it, im going to pisses him of a bit.

"i erm, i just hope that you do, and i will do anything to make sure you do" i nod my head, "Vivian, how did you find out if you don't mind me asking" he questions me, "my dads a detective in the police" he nods his head and steps a bit closer.

"please give me another chance" she pleads with me, i lean forward so our lips are close "work for it" i pull back and walk into the front room with a small smirk.