Chapter 22

Vivian's pov

The past two weeks have been mayhem, milo has been working on making me forgive him and I can't leave the house without getting bombarded by people with questions and what makes it even worse is I can barley understand them! And now I'm coming down with something,overall I'm just not fucking happy.

"What can I do to make you feel better" milo questions me, when we walk into my apartment, I go straight to my bedroom and he follows "milo, I don't know for the millionth time" I strip of my white dress that I was wearing and out on one of milo's shirts he has left here.

I climb into bed and he comes and sits next to me, I put my head on his lap and he runs his hands through my hair, "how about I fly out your family and Kelly" he questions he "you would do that" I question, he leans down and kisses my forehead.

"Of course, do you want me to ring them or you" he asks "I will" I give him a kiss "whenever they can come I will have them plane ready"

I scroll through my contacts until I come across dad, I click on his name and bring the phone to my ear.

"Hello" my dad says after a few rings
"Hi dad"
"Hi princess, are you ok" he questions sounding more alert
"I'm not feeling the best, but milo has offered to fly the family and Kelly out"
I hear movement before my dad starts to talk "Well, after today I have a week of,I don't think your brother will be able to make it but I can ask and I'll ask your mother" I smile
"When would you like us to come" he questions me "today,and I would offer you to stay in my apartment but a hotel probably would be better"

He laughs "ok princess, I can definitely come, I will ask your mother and brother and let you know, I finish work in two hours" I look up to milo and he nods his head, "I can have the plane ready in three hours" he says

"Make that three and a half hours and you have your self a deal" I squeal "thank you dad, I can't wait to see you, I'm going to call Kelly now I love you" I say to him "I love you princess" I end the phone and hug milo "thank you milo, your forgiven" I say with a chuckle.

"Thank you" he kisses my forehead, I call kelly and explain exactly what I did to my dad except she agreed straight away, but she would only be able to come for five days instead of a week, which I don't mind as long as I get to see her.

"Feeling a bit better" milo questions "yeah" I say with a breathily laugh "do you want me to book you into the doctors" he asks "no,I'm not a baby it's probably just a bug" I kiss his cheek.

"My mother is probably going to want to meet you dad and mum when they are here" he pushes my hair out of my face "I'm sure mine will want to meet yours as well"

"Speaking about parents guess what" milo says "what" he gives me a bored look "I said guess, but never mind, in a few months my parents move out of the castle permanently and I move in properly ready for my reign" I love how he just says that so casually.

"That's good then, but don't you only become king when your mother passes away" from what I know the next person only takes over after the king or queens death, "normally, but my mother believes the power of being king is going to my fathers head, so I'm taking over in a year or so"

"Oh Erm ok" I sit up, "I know Vivian, and this is something I need to speak to you about, your position" he says looking a tiny bit worried. "I need a queen before I take over, and I do not want to rush you at all or make you uncomfortable,but Vivian I really need you with me and that means us being married before I take over as king" he clears his throat.

"I know what you said, and I'm sorry to put you in this position but I need to know if I proposed in let's say four months time are you going to accept or decline"

"And what if I didn't milo, hm what would you do" I question "I Erm,Vivian please don't ask me things like this, I don't know I really don't, I love you more than anything" he puts his forehead on mine "I would say yes milo, if it meant I could be with you" milo suddenly jumps up and kisses me "but only if your patient with me about me not knowing things ok, you need to teach me"

He immediately nods his head "I promise Vivian, I promise, and I promise I'm going to give you the best life ever" he pulls me into a deep kiss "I love you" I say "I love you"