Chapter 11

Milos pov

"Come on try it" Vivian and Kelly plead, "absolutely not it looks disgusting" I say looking down at the brown drink that is supposedly meant to be a cocktail.

Vivian steps forward and places her hand on my chest "please baby", she looks up at me , fucking hell she knows what to do, just as I was about to agree Kelly pipes up "she will suck your dick later if you do"

Both of the girls burst out laughing, "sure" Vivian agree "fucking hell" I mutter under my breath, I pick up the drink and quickly drink it.

Once's I drank it she looks up at me for an answer, "it wasn't great, better than I expected, I'll get you a cocktail class" , Vivian kisses me "what about me" kelly asks "you to"

Kelly has to go to the airport in one hour so we are just trying to pass time, i wrap my arms around Vivian "I need a piss hold on" , she unwraps herself and runs to the toilet.

"Thank you" I hear kelly say next to me "for what" , I turn and face her, "for looking after and being the person she needs" I give her a small smile as she turns away and grabs her suitcase.

A few minutes later Vivian walks out of the bathroom, "right,we better get going, you don't want to be late" I grab Kelly's suit case and we walk down the apartment stairs, once we get out of the door, I take a quick glance around to make sure nobody is around and then stick Kelly's suitcase in the boot of the car.

I climb in the drivers seat, Vivian gets in the passenger and Kelly in the back.

Through out the whole 20 minute drive to the airport Vivian and Kelly was just talking to whole time, it made me smile seeing Vivian so happy. and when we arrive Vivian turns to me "you can wait in the car it will probably be busy" I kiss her and then they jump out and grab her bags.

I watch as Vivian walks with Kelly to the doors, they chat for a minute and then hug, Vivian runs back over to the car, "how are you feeling" I question her knowing how much she loved having Kelly around.

"Erm,ok I just miss her already" I place my hand on her thigh, "am I still ok to take you on a date" she looks at me surprised "please tell me I didn't forget about a date we had" I laughed, any other day I would of led her on and made her believe she did but I decide not to.

"No,you didn't forget,I will pick you up in a bit but I need to run a few arenas, if that's ok with you" she smiles "yeah of course" I kiss her, as I go to pull back she pulls me in again, I pull her over the arm rest and into my lap.

We continue kissing and I kiss down her neck leaving a few marks and then I pull back. "I'll pick you up in an hour" she looks at me frustrated "seriously" she rolls her eyes and then goes to open the door.

I close it and grab her by her neck and bring her face to mine, "do you want to roll your eyes at me again" she whimpers and presses her body down onto mine, "maybe" she whispers. "Your lucky we are in a car Vivian" I let go of her neck and kiss her again.

"No orgasiming when I'm gone" I place my hand on her arse and then open the car door "bye" she kisses my check and then gets out.

I look down, really shouldn't of done that before going to my parents house!

I quickly drive of to the castle, when I arrive the guards quickly let me in, just as I was about to get out of my car I get a text of Vivian. It a picture of her just smiling, but she's angled it in a way she can look innocent but still show me her boobs.

I send her a quick text back 'your acting as if I'm not going to see you in an hour' I quickly place my phone in my back pocket, I love the dynamic that me and viv have, she makes me feel so comfortable in myself and I hope I do the same for her.

We can just talk or do what ever with Each other and there is no judgment or anything like that, that's why I can tell this is going to work for forever.

I walk through the doors and my dad is there, he glances at me I start to walk up the stairs but he speaks "how are you son" he questions, this shocks me, recently he's been like this, really trying with me and I can't tell why because he hasn't done it for the past 24 years that he's been my dad.

"I'm good, how are you" I question back "I'm good son, I was wondering if you wanted to go out just me and you one day" now I'm really confused "I hate that you have that expression when I ask to spend time with you, I mean it's nobody's fault but mine and I really want to correct that now, for you and my future grandchildren" he adds on.

I slowly nod my head to him, "Yeah we can go out, just not tonight" he nods his head in agreement and I slowly walk up the stairs.

That came from nowhere.