17 . Karaoke

Just wear a dress he said. Well Harry, fortunately for you, that slick black dress I brought a month ago is looking fresh and ready to be worn because that's what I'll be wearing tonight. Of course I'm wearing a jacket over the top of it though because there is no way I can afford to catch a cold when Tony despises people having time off work.

Being a journalist has its ups and downs and waking up early for it is one of the downsides. Harry though, promised to have me home by eight and I'm taking his word for it.

I've straightened my hair with the flat iron as I couldn't be bothered curling it tonight. I hate my hair being on my face as its gets rather annoying so I've pinned some of the front of the left side of my hair back and hooked a cuff and chain on my ear to accessorise my top half of my body.

I've gone for my normal plain foundation and powder look with exaggerated dark lined eyes and a simple dark red lip. I'm quite happy with my makeup considering I was contemplating whether or not to wear any at all. But I thought to myself, Harry is putting effort into me so I might as well put effort into looking good ... yes, for him.

Slipping on the dress, it fits my body perfectly. It may be tight at the bust and curvy around my behind but hey, the coat I'll be wearing will cover that problem. I've never been one to show off my body because I think that is something people should keep private and not flaunt around for the public eye. That's just how I was raised.

I slide my feet into my black heels, buckling the sides and grabbing my purse and coat. I can't help but wonder what Harry will wear tonight. His black skinny jeans as per usual? I don't think he would show up in his boxing shorts so I think jeans is the pick.

It's 5:30 and I'm ready early which is typical me. I hate being late to things even if it is just a karaoke night. I can't help but get the thought out of my mind. Is Harry taking me out on a date? Are we friends or are we more than that? I really don't know what we are and I'm too afraid of the answers to ask him but I know I can't help myself and if the questions slip from my lips I wonder what his answers will be.

As I go to take a seat on the lounge, there's a swift knock on the door and I'm guessing it's Harry as I'm not expecting anyone else to knock on my door at this time of the evening.

As I open the door I am met face to face, well not face to face as he is a lot taller than me but you know what I mean. I am met with the one and only Harry Styles and I would be lying if I said he didn't look good.

He's dressed in a white buttoned down dress shirt with a black jacket over it and the usual as I previously guessed; black skinny jeans. His hair is neatly placed all around his lovely structured face but it's also quite messy at the same time. His curls are everywhere but it looks like he's attempted to brush his hair so that's neat for Harry I guess. The guy is gifted with flawless hair so even if he didn't brush it, it'd still look a million bucks.

"Hello Ella." He steps forward and places a kiss too my cheek. I kiss his cheek also and I inhale the sweet scent of his cologne. Man, I could never get sick of that smell. "You look amazing as always." His eyes wonder to my chest and I suddenly feel self conscious. "Wow." He breathlessly mumbles.

"Thank you." I feel my cheeks blush. "You don't scrub up too bad yourself."

"I only own like two pairs of jeans, so you probably knew what I was wearing before I even showed up." He chuckles.

"Oh I had no idea." I retort sarcastically and step outside my apartment, locking the door behind me.

I notice Harry starring at my chest again, so I decide to put my coat on now instead of when we he outside. I zip it up also so that he can no longer look at my breasts.