35. Christmas Day

Today, for the first time in so long I have woken up on the 25th of December with a smile on my face. Just knowing that I'll be spending my Christmas with Harry makes my stomach do flips of excitement as whenever I am in his presence I am a happier person.

I stayed the night at Harry's last night and no, nothing happened. We slept together, but only as in side by side without anything physical. We lay together now, legs intertwined and his arms are wrapped securely around my waist. I could get used to this every morning. My feelings for Harry only continue to grow and he's even admitted to me that he feels the same way.

I turn my head to get a better view of the charming man who I am madly in love with. He's so beautiful even when he sleeps. His long eyelashes flicker open and back closed again, so I continue to analyse is face further.

"I can feel you staring at me." He says in a low mumble. I have never been so infatuated with someone's morning voice. The low rasp mixed with his British accent is enough to send anyone over the edge.

"Merry Christmas." I flip myself over so that I am now facing him completely and I press a quick peck on his lips.

"Mhm do that again." He whispers and I laugh at him, pushing away his curls that have fallen onto his forehead with my hands. I then cup his cheeks and lean forward, stopping from going any closer as soon as my face is inches from his. His eyes remain focused on mine for a few seconds until they fall to my lips.

"Merry-" I peck his beautifully plump lips. -"Christmas" I kiss him again and he pushes his face closer to mine so that he can deepen the kiss.

"Merry Christmas to you too babe." He smirks and moves his hands to my waist, pulling me closer and lifting me so that I am straddling him. "You're so beautiful." He moves my hair out of my face and slides his thumbs across my cheeks. "And I love it when you blush for me." His grin widens and I try to hide my face, but he holds my hands back. 

"You're the only one that has that affect on me."

"Good." He chirps. "And it's going to stay that way." He sits himself up and I move off of him so that he can get up out of bed. "Hey" he pouts his lip as he brings me back closer to him. He pulls me into his chest and next thing you know, he is lifting me up as he gets up out of bed. He tries to kiss me but I turn my head.

"I have morning breath" I cover my mouth and Harry rolls his eyes.

"And I don't care." 

"Where are you taking me?"

"Well it's Christmas isn't it?" He says making his point obvious. I nod my head, not catching along to what he is saying. "We don't have a Christmas tree up, so what is Christmas without a tree?"

"Don't you think it's a little too late to put one up?"

"It's never too late Elouise." He presses a kiss to my forehead and puts me down on the ground. He nods his head in the direction behind me and so I turn around to look at what he is wanting me to look at. My jaw drops as I walk towards the large, sapling that is a real life christmas tree.

"Harry, when and where did you get this?" I gasp, walking towards the tree. 

"I have my connections." He follows behind me. "Do you like it?"

"Harry, I love it!" I turn back to him and wrap my arms around him. "This is the best Christmas ever."

"Well you haven't even seen your presents yet." He chuckles and I smile up at him. "It looks a little bare though, don't you think?"