Fourty Five

"Ellie? Please wake up," someone says. The voice is familiar. I know that voice.

I listen for more, but don't open my eyes. I feel too tired and weak to move an inch, my eyelids too heavy to try and open.

"Ellie, it's Esmay. Please wake up," she says and my heart leaps. A gush of energy ignites my body and my eyes fly open. My vision is blurry and I blink a few times to see clearer.

"Esmay?" I speak quietly trying to make out the dark blurry figure overing over me.

"Yes, it's me," she says. I can hear in her voice that she's been crying. She sniffles her nose and I slowly reach my hand up and touch her face. Her features are becoming clear to me and I smile when I finally see my sister again. Harry did lie to me. Esmay was alive and Harry knew about it. My chest pains at the thought of him keeping her a secret from me just because he wants me for himself. At least I know now that He wasn't getting back with Aurora over me, but the bad thing is, he thinks I've chosen Liam's negotiation over him.

Esmay pulls me into her arms and I wrap her tight and squeeze. She doesn't smell very good, but I can smell a hint of her and I smile.

"I've missed you so much," I say and she nods.

"Me too."

Before I was finished hugging her a loud bang of chains occurs and I'm brought back into reality. I hadn't even taken the time to realize where I was. Dark, enclosed, bars around me.

I'm in a dungeon much worst than Shadows and the cold air just coming to my attention gives me chills all over my body.

"He's coming," Esmay cries and moves away from me to the back of the cell, dragging a chain wrapped around her foot with her. The chain reminds me of Shadow and when I found her in that room locked up.

"Who's here?" I ask, but Esmay disappears in the darkness and when I look up red eyes meet mine. They don't belong to the skinny man that had first taken me from Liam. They belong to someone bigger, stronger and much meaner.

Harrys POV

"She left," I say. "She fucking left." I grab the lamp on my night stand and throw it across the room.

"Calm down, Sir," Zayn quietly hums before walking across the room and picking up my lamp.

"No. How am I suppose to calm down? I knew she would leave just like Aurora left me the first time." The memory comes back of when Aurora left. Shadow was at its worst then. I had all humans working non stop just so I could boss them around and take my anger out on them. It took me years to get over Aurora, now it's happening all over again.

"Perhaps you could win her back, Sir."

"No, I couldn't do that. I lied to her and told her her sister died. Now Liam is giving her everything." I run a hand through my hair.

"How do you know Liam isn't lying." Zayn makes my chest pain at the thought of something bad happening to Ellie. I swear to god if he lied to her, I'm going to kill him.

"I don't know," I say. "Get out. I need to be alone."

Zayn doesn't hesitate to leave my room, with the lamp in his hand to throw away. I feel weak and exhausted and stressed, I just need some blood, but I need hers. I need Ellie back. What if Zayn is right and I could win her back. I could offer everything for her and her sister. More than what Liam has to offer. They can even become high class. I don't care. I just need her here.

I rush to my phone and call for Michael. He's my brother and I hate to admit it, but he is far more smart than me. I'll need his assistants in helping me find Ellie and Esmay.

He doesn't answer the telephone in his room, so I call the kitchen downstairs. Maybe he's in lunch.

"Michael is eating dinner right now. Would you like me to ask him to come to the phone?" My main chef asks, but I tell him no before hanging up the phone.

I slam my door shut and rush downstairs faster than my feet can handle me. Id rather talk to Michael face to face, so that I can get this done as soon as possible. Michael batter be willing to non stop search for her right now, or I'll kick his ass out.

"Michael," I shout and run across the room to his table where he is eating his food.

"Brother, come taste these girls. They're fantastic." Two girls sit beside him with bite marks on their wrists. They smile up at me and one bites her lip while scoping me up and down. I roll my eyes and grab Michael by the collar and pull him from his seat.

"Let's go, I need your help."

"Woah, calm down brother." He releases from my grip and follows me.

"Why do you need my help?" Michael rolls his eyes as we walk through the kitchen doors. I need to use the phone and call Zayn to call every drainer or storage place in a two hour radius from here just in case Liam has lied to Ellie. Considering all the lies and threats he's pulled, I'm sure he has.

I shouldn't have let her leave. Aurora made her go without a civil breath. God damn Aurora. She came here cause she needed blood for water and food. Not to get back with me. I don't even know why she kissed me. It was so uncalled for and out of no where. It was like it was all set up for a perfect timing.

"Call Zayn," I demand Michael and he gives me a scowl before picking up the phone.

"You could at least say please," Michael says reminding me of Ellie and how she use to always correct me in my behavior.

"Please," I mutter and hold back a smile.

"Yeh, Master Harry needs you to call every drainer and storage place within a two hour radius...." Michael begins to tell Zayn on the phone, but my ears tune out and all my attention is gathered by a little piece of paper lying on the floor next to Michaels foot.

I crouch down and pick the piece of paper up and scan the number across it. For all the years Liam has been here, I have memorized his writing. This is his writing. He must've given it to Ellie.

"Move over!" I push Michael, ending his conversation with Zayn. I quickly hang up the call and type in the numbers on the paper.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Shh," I hush him as it begins to ring.

"Pick up, bastard," I mutter and the ringing stops. There's no voice to answer my call, but I can hear someone breathing.

"Liam?" I growl. There's silence on the other line.

"What? How'd you get his number?" Michael gasps, but I ignore him.

"Yes, Harry." There's a smirk within his words.

"You know what I want."

"Oh, I know what you want," he says. "But she doesn't want you."

"Where is she?" I bark and slam my fist against the wall. I gain everyone in the kitchens attention, but luckily Michael tells them to not look at me before I fire all them for staring.

"She's with me. Happy." My heart pains. "We won't be anywhere near Shadow, so don't try and find us. You've lost her, Harry. She's gone."

I'm lost at words and can't speak. My chest burns too much and I can't breathe. Is what he's saying is true. I don't want to believe him. I can't believe him. He has to be lying. Ellie hated Liam more than I.

"Let me speak to her," I demand but Liam laughs.

"She doesn't want to speak to you. Sorry Harry. I wish she would." He sounds sarcastically sympathetic and I want to jump into the phone and rip his head off.

"You're lying. You don't have Ellie. I will find her," I say with all the confidence I can handle.

"Good luck," He wishes, and hangs up the phone. I smile knowing I was right. He doesn't have Ellie, nor does she hate me. Well at least doesn't truly hate me. I know she probably is mad at me, but I'll make it up to her after I find her.

"Well?" Michael rolls on the balls of his feet and raises his hands in the air.

"I know how we are going to find her. Just a little persuading I'm going to have to do."