Two

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

It's so cold in here. I feel like I'm inside of a freaking fridge. Luckily I managed to squirm my body up right and press it up against one of the walls of the truck. It took me a good five minutes though, considering that my hands are tide behind my back and I can't see shit with this bag on my head. Also, I can barely breath. It feels like I'm only breathing the recycled air that I'm exhaling.

My body falls to the side as the semi makes a sharp turn. Not being able to use my hands to protect myself, my head hits the floor. I cry out in pain and just stay there instead of trying to pick myself back up. I'm now lying on my stomach with my head pounding and not enough energy to try and move. I don't even know how long I've been sitting in here, but it feels like forever.

I feel the truck slow down, coming to a complete stop. The engine turns off, making it completely silent. My body starts to shiver. I suppose the coldness takes a part of my shaking, but I know I am mostly just scared.

I hear the car door opening, then slamming hard. Voices begin to surround, but the sound is faint. I attempt to move my body, but fail miserably. I jump scared when the door to the semi truck slides open.

"Grab her Liam." The Irish accent demands. I cry out a "no' and squirm my body when I feel hands on me. The grip is tight as he forces my body up straight. My eyes are slowly dripping, staining my cheeks while I let out small cries. Hands come around my neck and pull the bag off my head, reviling the Vampo in front of me, who's name I suppose is Liam. He is tan, but not as tan as the other one. Zayn, I think his name was. His hair is a bit darker than mine and it's thick, sticking up into a short fohawk. I meet his gaze and his burning red eyes match all the other Vampos.

I close my eyes and look down so I don't have to stare at them. "Hey." He says while grabbing my chin, raising it up. The grip is much softer than the blondes was. "Open your eyes." His voice is also soft and sweet. Maybe all of these leeches aren't all bad, but even though he asked nicely I still keep my eyes closed and squeeze them tighter together.

Just when I had an open mind, that maybe he was nice, his voice raises and pounds through my ears, causing my head to shoot with more pain. "Open your eyes, damnit!" I jump from the sudden outburst and open my eyes immediately, obeying his order. His eyebrows are sown in frustration while his mouth is a hard line. "Listen, you better do what I fucking say." I'm appalled by his words and my mouth drops open. So much for thinking he was kind.

I don't say anything and he brings his face closer to mine. "You got it?" His breath smells weird like iron. I nod in response. "And keep your mouth fucking shut." he adds to his list of demands while he pulls on my arm, making me stand. I struggle to balance because my hands behind my back are throwing me off. He helps me slightly, but instead of softly doing it, he rudely does. He leads me to the end of the truck and forces me to jump down the few feet we are above the ground. My foot lands weird when I land and I whimper in pain, but quickly recover and keep my mouth shut so he doesn't yell at me again. I hate being yelled at, it makes me feel so small and worthless.

He quickly shuts the semi door and grips my arm again. All I see is trees to both sides of me and a long dirt path road where I'm guessing the truck came in from. Only Liam is here and not the other two. He hits the back of semi and immediately the engine starts back up again, making me realize they must be still in the there. It turns right, into a large open gate, revealing one of the most beautiful mansions I've seen. It has millions of windows with lights shining through, making it visible to see even from here. There is another humongous gate, adjacent to the one the semi just entered, but this one is much bigger. It surrounds the whole mansion. There's bushes and trees around this entire place. The building has to have at least four stories high. I scope more and see a big tower that is next to the mansion. I'm pulled from my admiring sight by Liam. He roughly jerks me towards the gate.