Ten

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

After Harry stormed out of my room, my body finally collapsed down onto bed for the last time and finally fell into a deep sleep.

I didn't dream at all or maybe I just don't remember, but it only felt like a couple of seconds before I felt cool water pool on my face.

I quickly spring up from my bed and I feel more water drizzle down my face.

"What the hell!?" I cry before looking to the right of me and finding Luke beside me with a cup in his hand.

He has a smile plastered on his face and his deep chuckle doesn't fail to tell me that he's laughing at me.

I feel a small droplet of water run down my nose and fall to the duvet that is now slightly wet from the water that was recently in Luke's cup.

"You are a deep sleeper." He speaks and I scowl at him before moving off the bed and pushing past him. I shake my hair that is now a little damp on the top.

"Couldn't have just, yah know, shook me till I woke up?" I cross my arms over my chest as Luke sets down the now empty cup onto my nightstand.

"Oh, I did. For like five minuets. You even clawed at me. Look." He states while showing me the bloody scratch on his hand.

I cover my mouth to hold back my laugh, "Oh my god. I'm sorry."

"Yeah whatever. The cup of water was payback."

"Well why are you waking me up?" I ask before fixing the sheets and comforter on the bed.

"Well you slept in." I see in the corner of my eye that he's crossed his arms over his chest.

"Isn't it early?" I ask while patting the bed in completion. I turn back around and meet his glare that makes me slightly take a step back.

"You don't know what time it is?" He barks.

"Obviously not."

"It's fucking three o'clock. Pm, might I add! The party starts in like three hours!" He looks at me like I'm a lunatic before slapping his hands down at his sides.

I scope his body and realize that he's wearing a very fancy tuxedo that clings to his body in a very nice way. His hair is gelled differently; more elegant then how it was yesterday.

My mouth gapes open in realization as I remember that the party is today. Wow that totally slipped my mind.

"Mads is mad and you don't like when she's upset. Trust me." He turns on his heel and makes his way towards the door. I don't move from my spot on the floor and when Luke reaches it he turns around and tells me to come on before leaving the room with me following behind him.

"You." Mads growls as I enter the "salon" with Luke still by my side.

"Bye." Luke whispers in my ear before turning back around and running out the door.

I almost run with Luke once I see Mads' mean glare, but she stalks over to me and grabs my wrist before I can.

"I told you to be here..." She tails off before looking at the gold watch wrapped around her petite wrist. "Two hours ago."

"Sorry, I slept in. And I kinda forgot."

"You forgot?" She laughs. "That's just grand. Well I have everybody ready for the evening except for you." She stammers and drags me across the room.

A long shower, 2 burns from the curling iron- that Mads did on purpose, and a long process of applying makeup on later, Mads kisses her fingers as she admires her masterpiece.