Sixteen

~~~~~ If you are liking my story, Please Vote! It helps alot! Thanks!~~~~~

Gone? Esmay can't be gone!

"Gone?" I ask in all hopelessness with tears streaming down my face.

Luke only nods his head which makes it even harder to except.

"She can't be dead. That... I, what am I going to.." I cry out and Luke looks up from his feet before eyeing me with confusion.

"Dead? I didn't say she was dead."

"What?"

"She's gone, as in not in Shadow, but in Storage." He says and I quickly smack his arm for making me think she completely gone in existence.

"What the fuck!? You made me think she was dead, you asshole!" I yell to him. A little of my insanity rolls back in, knowing that she's not dead. She's in Storage which is a shit place to be, but at least she's hasn't been killed. I don't know what I would do if I knew she was. At least with her in Storage I can make some sort of plan to safe her or reach her, right?

"Owh!" Luke cries before rubbing his arm as if I hurt him badly. "And hey! You lied to me!" He scowls at me.

"Sorry." I mutter.

"Oh my god! What about Louis!?" I question louder than intended, once the problem with him popped in my head.

"Well the Storage truck came, but the Drainers is run by a separate management. I don't think they came yet, but they are coming soon."

If the Drainers haven't picked up Louis yet, then that means that he is still here! Now, I just need to figure out where the hell he is and we can some how make an escape, then go steal Esmay at Storage. Oh shit, how is this going to work? None of this will work! It's all complicated and run by vampires- evil little fuckers!

Luke's hand waves over my face, bringing me out of my thoughts, "You look super deep in thought, but I have to take you to Master." He states and I shake my head before looking at him.

"What!? You said you were "Saving my ass." Not taking me to Master." I back myself back up in the cell, but Luke grabs my arm before pulling me back outside of it forcefully.

"I am saving your ass, from this creepy place. Master Harry gave me the key to come get you, cause he knows you're civil with me. I'm sorry Ellie, I have to." He sighs and I huff before following his grip towards the stairs, leading back to the mansion.

I really don't want to go and I really want to just slip from Luke's grip, but I have already gotten so many people introuble. I can't have Luke getting punished because of me as well.

"Shit!" I say and Luke turns to me before looking at me in shock.

"What?" He asks, a little fright laced in his voice.

"What did Sir Liam do to Esmay?" I ask as we reach the elevators.

"Sir Liam?"

"Yes! He acted like he was going to touch her and hurt her. He didn't?" I ask a little confused. Luke said that Esmay was taken to Storage, yet Sir Liam told me that he was going to do other.

Luke shakes his head, "No, all I know is that Ed called Storage and they came and picked up Esmay."

"How do you know?" I question.

"Mads told me," He whispers, leaning in to me closer, "Sir Jack tells her a lot, but keep that to yourself. He's not suppose to."

I nod my head as the elevator doors open and we both step inside. I let out a small whine as Luke presses the M.H button. He gives me an apologetic look and I try a smile.