Five

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

I open my eyes, causing my head to spin more than it was before. I quickly close my lids, hoping that the room will stop spinning. My hand comes up to my head trying to soothe it, but it only reveals how weak I am. I drop my hand back at my side, for it feels too heavy to even hold up.

"Ellie?" I open my eyes and turn my head to the side of the bed where my name was being called from.

My visions a bit blurred, but blinking how I am is helping Louis' face form. He is wearing his white coat that he was wearing when he interrogated me, but his hair looks messier than before. Almost as if he was running his hands through it and tugging at the ends, causing some parts to stand up.

I whimper when Louis starts to split into two images. I close my eyes again and manage to bring both of my hands up to cover my face.

"Thank god you're alive! With how much blood he took, I thought you were sure to be dead." He says all too loudly, making my head start to pound.

"What happened?" I ask, even though I know exactly what happened here.

Harry was sucking my blood, and he didn't stop! He almost killed me! And what's worse is at first I was encouraging him to draw more and more. I don't like that compelling shit. This can't ever happen again. I need to find out where Esmay is and find a way to escape this place. It doesn't seem impossible which is good. I just need to find someone to help me.

Louis answers my question and tells me what I already know, but I just nod along- taking it in again.

"You are going to need to stay in bed for a couple of days so your body can restore the lost blood." He informs me and I keep my eyes closed, hoping my nausea will go away.

If anything it's getting worse. I let out an annoyed huff before pulling my body up. Louis sees me struggling and grabs my shoulders, helping me up. I lean my back onto the headboard. A state of pure dizziness occurs, but then it goes away a little. It's still there, but I feel a lot better now that I'm sitting up.

I open my eyes and look over to the small table aside from the bed. The glass of water Zayn brought that Harry set down is still there luckily. I slowly reach my arm and bring the cool water to my mouth.

Thank god Zayn had to come back with the water. If he didn't I would probably be dead right now. I gulp down the water until it's all gone. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand before Louis takes it from my hands and sets it back down on the table.

"Thanks" I mumble and he smiles before nodding. I drop my head and feel something foreign on my neck. I raise my hand to my neck and feel another bandage stuck to my skin. A slight sting occurs when I touch it, so I quickly drop my hand. I look up to Louis and I can see the sympathy in his eyes. I force a smile, as does he before he looks down at his feet.

There's a moment of silence and I quickly remember my plan to ask Louis about Esmay.

I cough bringing Louis' attention to me. I let out a small breath before closing my eyes. "I know you told me not to ask you, and you said that you can't tell me but." I trail off and open my eyes to a confused Louis. "Can you please tell me where Esmay is?" I plead, but his slowly nods his head.

"Ellie, you know I can't." He sighs in defeat before making the bed dip from him sitting down on it.

"Please." I cry and I can see the sympathy in his eyes. He turns his head back towards the door then back to me.

He scoots closer to me and leans in so he is right in front of me. "You can't tell anyone I told you Ellie." He whispers and I quickly nod my head in excitement. Yes! He's going to tell me! Thank god for Louis!