Eight

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

"Where the fuck have you been?" Harry howls as he slams the door to his bedroom shut after pushing me inside. I stumble backwards, but quickly regain my feet as he strides towards me. I can already feel my palms getting sweaty as well as my stomach turning from the nerves screeching in my body.

I open my mouth to give him an answer, but nothing comes out for I have no clue what to say.

"Ellie." He warns and I look down at my feet to avoid his mean gaze.

"I was getting breakfast." I mumble, which is somewhat true. I'm not entirely lying; that's where Zayn found me anyways.

"If you were hungry why didn't you tell me. I would've got you food." His tone becomes calmer and I look up and his eyes seem softer- not as red either.

I decide not to say anything at all and just continue to stare at him. He's already calm now and I don't want to say the wrong thing to make him pissed off again. A few moments of silence pass, but I continue eye contact with him, even though with every second his eyes become more terrifying.

I can see that his chest is moving more rapidly, although his emotion doesn't match it. His emotion is blank and hard to read- much like mine.

His eyes finally move away from mine, but I can still feel his burning gaze scanning the other parts of my limb body.

"You walked around in the hallways like that?" He harshly asks, causing my eyes to scan at my wardrobe choice. I'm still in Masters shirt, with the shorts I threw on. I have totally forgot that I was wearing this. Luke probably thought that I was so weird, I'm surprised he even talked to me.

My facial expression turns confused, matching Master Harry's existence. He is a very confusing person and a lot of the times I don't completely understand what he means.

Does he not like that I look scroungy, or is he mad that I'm still wearing the shirt he gave me? Not quite sure, but I look back up atHarry with a questioning face- hoping he'll add more detail to his small complaint.

Instead of adding more to it he demands more and tells me to change. I nod my head in responce and make my way towards his door- gesturing my exit. He follows close behind me and I look back at him confused- much like always.

"Don't think I'll let you walk around in the hallways alone. You haven't gained my trust yet and with the little skit you just pulled, expect a longer wait until you can walk around without assistance." He opens the door and pushes me through- stepping out right after.

"What little skit?" I scowl at him with a small attitude and best mocking accent. "I was just getting breakfast." I continue, but stop when he grabs my wrist and turns me around, bringing my full attention to his angered eyes and facial expression.

"Don't give me attitude and don't ever mock me." His voice is full of threat and he pulls me in deeper- grazing his nose against mine. "Understand?"

"Yes." I stutter before snatching my wrist away from his grip. I regret pulling away, but he only scowls at me before pushing my body towards the elevator doors once again.

After a long awkward elevator ride to the A.S we finally make it to my room. The door swings open and I quickly step in. Luckily Harry stays in the doorway and I turn to face him, waiting for some sort of instruction.

"Change. I suppose you are all better, considering you could go get breakfast....all by yourself. So, put on your work clothes. I will send up someone to show you around and your jobs around here. Don't leave this room until they come." And with that he slams the door and I flick him off before storming towards the closet and doing as he told me.