Prolouge

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

MY STORIES RATED R, YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME OTHERWISE YOU WONT SEE MOST CHAPTERS :/

"Please, just do it!"

"No, Ellie!" He booms and I take a step back. His eyes soften when he sees me scared from his outburst. I come towards him again and place my hand on his cheek hoping to keep him calm.

Never did I think I would be doing this? I should not be begging for him to do it more. I should be screaming and yelling for him to stop, but I can't. I can't stop thinking about it.

"Master." I coo while rubbing my thumb down his jawline.

"You know I can't." He shakes his head before grabbing my hand and throwing it down at my side forcefully. My face turns to a pout, but he doesn't look at me to notice. Instead he turns around and makes his way to the door before opening and slamming it shut once he was out.

I can feel the lump in my throat forming as water is threatening to fall out of my eyes. I look up to keep them inside and bring my hand to my mouth before biting on my fingers to try and distract me from crying. The pain on my finger doesn't work and I groan before closing my lids, causing a tear to drop down my cheek. Am I seriously crying because of this? What the hell is wrong with me?

Please Vote! It really helps a lot!!! Don't forget to Comment what you think! Continue to Read!

**Mature Fan Fic--- Language, Slavery, & Sexual Content** You've been warned! :)