Three

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

"Good choice, Miss Strong." Master says with a smirk on his stupid perfect lips. I frown and watch his eyes fill with humor from my reaction. I tighten my fist and hold back my anger and attitude I surely want to give him. I tuck it inside a box and lock it, throwing the key away never to be found, till I'm out of this place. If I want to stay here I'm going to have to obey him in everyway possible until I find out where Esmay is.

"Tomlinson, please leave... Ellie and I alone." He says my first name slow, so I'm sure to hear him. His smirk grows to a grin, but I still keep a straight face. If he's trying to be charming, it's not working. Pshhh, yeah right. My subconscious taunts me. I shake her out of my head, even though deep down I know she is right. I look at Louis, which I'm guessing his last name is Tomlinson, and he shifts his feet towards the back of the cart.

Wait, alone? Oh, shit. I don't want to be alone with a vampire. Especially the Master vampire. What if he sucks my blood or something. I don't know if I can handle it. I can barley take the pain of a shot and I always get so queasy when I see blood.

"Leave a bandage, please." He added, making me squirm in displeasure. Shit.

"Something wrong?" Master asks and I presume its because of my nervous expression. I watch Louis place something white onto the bed before pushing the cart out the door and stepping out right after. I look back up to the red eyes that always cause mine to shriek. "Answer me." His tone a bit demanding, but thank god he didn't shout.

Yes, you are hot and I'm scared shitless of you. "No Sir." I mumble instead.

"Really, because it seems to me that you look a bit frightened of me." The words that slip out of his mouth always sound so smooth, making my mouth water. Why do I find him so attractive? He's a blood sucker for crying out loud!

"Why wouldn't I be." I challenge and he narrows his eyes. He licks his lips with his slick tongue before biting on his bottom lip. One side of his teeth appears slightly and I see that one of them is pointier than the rest. I swallow hard even though my mouth is completely dry.

He takes a step forward completely closing the space between us. His chest is press to mine, causing it to move up and down faster as my breathing becomes heavy. "Don't worry love. It's not going to hurt."

Hurt? Hurt. What's not going to hurt? Fuck. What the fuck. He's going to eat me. They brought me here so that he can suck me dry. I'm never going to find Esmay because I'm going to die right now. "Please don't kill me." My voice coming out brittle.

The haunting vampire tilts his head back and lets out a small laugh before finding my eyes again, "Oh Ellie." He raises his hand to the strand of hair that once escaped and places it behind my ear. "I'm not going to kill you. You are too valuable." His words calm me a bit, but I'm still afraid.

"I am going to taste your blood though." He adds, making more nerves jump up scared. My body starts to shake in fear and I feel my eyes getting glossy from the tears developing.

I almost scream No and tell him to get the hell away from me, but I know I can't. Instead I stand there out of breath and as still as night.

He places his hands on my arms and starts turning my body to the left and gently guiding me backwards till I hit the wall. "What are you doing?" I stutter as he presses his chest to mine, sandwiching me in-between the wall and him.

"I already told you Miss Strong. I am going to taste your blood." His voice raises and I can tell by the tone, he is a bit irritated.

"Is it going to hurt?"