Ch. 30 *Brothers*

~~~~~If you are liking my story, Please Vote! It really helps alot! Thanks!~~~~

"Michael, put me down and let me go." I silently scream once the guards leave our sight to go tell Harry we are here. I have too many emotions going on right now and love is not one that I want to bring up when Harry comes. I don't know why Michael wants me to tell Harry that I love him. It's my choice and Michael is clearly making the stupid decision for me.

"No." He bluntly says. I hit my fist on his chest repeatedly before calling him an asshole. He lightly chuckles causing an even bigger frown to ponder my face.

"My brother needs to know you love him." He states and I let out a groan.

"Why do you even care!?" I yell. Michael ignores me and begins walking once the gates to Shadow begin to open. I look in front of us and notice the same black car, pulling up for us to ride in.

The guard opens the door for us and Michael finally puts me down, only to push me forcefully inside the car.

"Master is already out front." The vampire informs us and I shrivel down into my seat. Well now there is no way of getting out of this shit.

"Thank you." Michael says before shutting the car door.

"I hate you" I mumble to him after the car starts to move. I look up to the front seat and notice that Sir Jack is driving. I wonder if he realizes I'm in the car.

"That's the exact opposite thing you are going to tell Harry." Michael laughs and I scowl at him, keeping my mouth shut. I don't want Sir Jack to notice me if he already hasn't. I turn my body, facing the window and keep my head low.

"Michael? Is that you buddy?" Jack's voice comes from the front seat. I hear Michael shift in his sit.

"Jack... Jack Teller is that you!?" He gasps and they both laugh.

"Where have you been?"

"Not here." Michael laughs.

The rest of the short drive is spent in silence after Jack lightly laughs with Michael. I grow more scared when I notice how close we are getting to the front doors. The guards said that Harry is already out front and I'm too nervous to see him. Last time I was with him, he looked like he hated my guts. I can't tell him I love him when he feels the complete opposite.

"There he is." Michael says to me and my stomach swirls when I see Harry walking down the front stairs and towards our car. It completely stops and I watch Harry continue his way toward us with a deep frown playing on his face. He looks almost angry and his black pants, black shirt make him look meaner than ever.

Michael steps out of his side of the car, opposite of Harry and I stay inside. Harry's face lightens when he sees Michael and I'm completely surprised when he walks over to him and greets him with a hug.

"Ellie?" Jacks voice makes me jump and I look up to him with a nervous smile.

"Why are you back here? I thought Harry told you to leave?"

"Uhmm..." I think of something to say, but before I can my side of the door opens up. Michaels firm hand grips my forearm and pulls me out bringing Harry's full attention to me. His emotions are countless, changing every second. I can't tell if he's mad, confused or happy. When his eyebrows turn and stay down, I know he's angry.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"Why is she here?" He turns to Michael for an answer after I don't say anything.

"I think she needs to come back here." Michael shrugs. Harry looks like he doesn't know what to say and he keeps looking back and forth between the two of us. The silence is unbearable.

"Why were you with her?" Harry says lowly and I catch a glimpse of him tightening his fist.

"I found her in the woods. She was alone and I took her to my home. Although, I think she belongs here Harry." He pushes me closer to him and I stumble on my feet, almost running into his body.

"She's not wanted here." He looks down at the ground.

"Oh, I think she is." Michael laughs.

Harry scowls at him as I do the same. Both Harry and I look at each other and his eyes burn, making me look down to the ground. I can't help the butterflies that still swarm my stomach whenever I see him.

"It's my decision if she stays or not." Harry spits to his brother.

Michael laughs, "Wow, I forgot how stubborn you are Harry."

"Why are you even here?"

"Well, I came with a certain purpose, but I can tell it's not going to work, soooo I guess I'm here to visit for awhile." Michael responds. Harry studies Michaels face and crosses his arms over his chest.

"I thought you hated it here? And that doesn't explain why Ellie is here." He growls and my heart hurts. The way he said my name was so emotionless like I'm nothing to him.

"Well, I guess since you don't want her, I'll keep her as my personal slave." Michael grabs my arm and pulls me to his chest. I look to Harry and notice his nostrils flare.

"We have enough for you here." He says. "I can get you someone better." He rushes his words and my heart stings even more. Someone better? I really must be worthless to Harry. All those times we shared together we're nothing to him. I can't believe I'm in love with someone who doesn't love me back. I never wanted this to happen to me.

"No. I kind of like Ellie. I want her." Michael smirks and rubs my back. I look up to him with disgust in my face and he raises his eyebrows. He gives me a small wink and I grow massively confused.

"Well, brother. Show me to my room? Or I guess our room." He pulls me closer to him and Harry's eyes flame and his fists turn white from the harsh pressure he is adding to them.

"Right this way." Harry says annoyed before looking at me. His face is unreadable and we keep eye contact until Michael begins to walk up the stairs to Shadow. I think I know what Michael is trying to do and I know it's only going to make things worse.

If you want to watch me be an idiot and get eggs cracked on my head, watch the link ^^^^^

Anyways hope you like the chapter!! I'll update as soon as I can!